LiveU will be showcasing the openness and adaptability of its EcoSystem at IBC2023 in collaboration with a range of industry partners. Seamlessly integrated into video workflows, innovative storytelling solutions with Dina/Mimir, Marquis, and Wolftech will be demonstrated on the LiveU stand (7.B19). Already deployed at tier 1 broadcasters and news agencies in Europe, recent use cases will also be shared at the show. These workflows will be shown alongside a demonstration of IP-video over a private 5G network with Neutral Wireless (as announced last week), and other integrated solutions.
The LiveU EcoSystem is highly adaptable and open to other IP protocols. It is built on LiveU’s pioneering LRT™ (LiveU Reliable Transport) protocol for low latency, high-quality, and rock-solid resiliency. LiveU will be presenting its EcoSystem at IBC across contribution, production and distribution with its suite of IP-video solutions.
Amir Kamzel, VP Product, LiveU said, “We’re continuing to push the boundaries of what’s possible, looking at ways to speed up production workflows while helping our customers to enrich their storytelling capabilities. The power of the LiveU EcoSystem and its openness to third parties enables us to constantly add efficiency at every stage of the process. With huge news and sport events on the horizon, such as the US Presidential Election and upcoming Paris 2024 Games, we’re delighted to be teaming up with our partners to demonstrate our synchronization in different environments. These solutions can be seamlessly integrated into existing workflows, helping production teams to have all the live assets they need at their fingertips for a fast turnaround. We will keep growing our third-party integrations, streamlining workflows and making live productions even easier.”
The partner demos, integrated with the LiveU Ingest automatic recording and story metadata tagging solution, include:
- Mimir, a cloud video collaboration and production platform for professionals, enables journalists to use AI as part of their everyday workflow. Live content is fed into LiveU Ingest (where it is automatically recorded) and directly delivered into a Mimir-accessible cloud storage bucket, ensuring any content is instantaneously available within the Mimir interface. Feeds are ready for editing and clipping in real-time from any location even as they grow via the Mimir platform or any Non-Linear Editing System. With the digital-first story-centric newsroom system, Dina, stories are generated with the metadata and carried across the LiveU contribution workflow until video is automatically ingested in a Dina associated folder in Mimir. All the live assets are readily available and ready for instant publishing. For further information, please visit the Mimir and Dina websites or see them on stand 7.D06.
- The collaboration between LiveU and Marquis provides seamless video workflow between LiveU sources and Avid editing systems. The solution enables the video from LiveU field units to be recorded, together with its associated metadata, by LiveU Ingest and moved efficiently from acquisition through to production with Avid-ready formatting. The new workflow with the Marquis connection means video can be ingested directly via LiveU Ingest into Avid MediaCentral and Media Composer, complete with all its production metadata. For further information, please visit the Marquis website or see them on stand 7.B20.
- Wolftech provides story-centric workflow management solutions for streamlined production together with an incorporated booking module. The integration with LiveU allows live feeds from LiveU units to be assigned to the stories created in Wolftech with the StoryID, and automatically recorded in LiveU Ingest. The critical connection between WolftechNews and LiveU provides an efficient process for booking LiveU units directly to a story, retrieving the marked feeds from LiveU for that story, and dragging them onto the Wolftech story’s board. This ultimately closes the loop on the entire task assignment and content usage process. For further information, please visit the Wolftech website or see them on stand 7.D20.
Other LiveU EcoSystem partners featured on the stand include PTZ Optics, Dizplai and Neutral Wireless.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore all the demos at IBC2023. Visit us in Hall 7, Stand B.19. To schedule a meeting or guided tour of the LiveU EcoSystem, visit get.liveu.tv/ibc2023/.
- IBC 2023 sees Calrec announce it’s launching into German market for the first time via new partnership with Cerberus Media Solutions - September 15, 2023
- Tedial Brings PBC Smarts to IBC 2023 With New Ecosystem of smartPacks - September 12, 2023
- Euronews selects Globecast for content production, playout and distribution transformation with end-to-end fully managed cloud services - September 12, 2023