LTN will demonstrate innovative solutions built on the world’s fastest and most reliable IP multicast video network
LTN, the industry leader in transformative media technology and video transport solutions, today announces it will be demonstrating its innovative cloud and IP-powered product portfolio at this year’s NAB Show in Las Vegas. Visitors meeting at LTN’s booth ( #W2621), will experience the future of media through LTN’s reliable IP and cloud solutions that enable new digital monetization opportunities while driving cost-efficiencies.
LTN will be displaying its extensive product portfolio that effectively equips customers with the tools that they need to creatively grow audiences and revenue. These services include how IP-based transmission solution LTN Wave provides media companies with flexible, reliable, and intelligent alternatives to satellite distribution. Wave creates next generation distribution and contribution possibilities including the ability to manage complex rights deals and the associated requirements for ad signaling across multiple platforms.
LTN will also showcase LTN Arc, the fully managed, cloud-enabled production solution that handles every aspect of live event versioning for rights holders and sports broadcasters, and LTN Lift, the cloud-based playout solution with automated versioning capabilities to seamlessly spin up new channels and deliver customized programming across digital/OTT/FAST services.
“Amid challenging macroeconomic conditions, it is more vital than ever for businesses to unlock new revenue streams and achieve game-changing efficiencies,” said Malik Khan, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder at LTN. “LTN keeps its finger on the media industry’s pulse to ensure content providers are empowered with the right technologies to succeed and grow, navigating ever-increasing digital complexity and audience fragmentation. We are looking forward to demonstrating our latest innovation at NAB Show 2023 and discussing the future technology and business trends that will shape our industry’s future.”
LTN will also be participating at the following panels at NAB 2023:
- Brad Wall TVNewsCheck Programming Everywhere – Wynn/Alsace ballroom (Sunday, April 16, 4:15 pm PT)
- Mike Burk and Olek Loewenstein TelevisaUnivison Case Study – Connect Inspiration Theater [Monday, April 17 at 1:50 pm PT]
- Malik Khan and Del Parks Fireside Chat – Connect Innovation Theater (Tuesday, April 18, 1:30 pm PT)
- TBD and John Footen Deloitte Fireside Chat – Connect Innovation Theater (Monday, April 17 4:30 pm PT)
Get in touch to meet with the LTN team or book at demo at NAB 2023: ltnglobal.com/nab-ltn-2023
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade - June 7, 2023
- The US Department of Veteran Affairs expands operations with new capabilities from Bitcentral’s Central Control Version 8 - June 5, 2023
- ViewNexa by Bitcentral selected by CCB Holdings to grow streaming audiences for faith-based media organizations - June 5, 2023