New LumaFusion Features to Include XML Export for FCPX Editors, External Monitor Support, Video Stabilization; Integration Partnership with Frame.io Extends Collaboration and Media Management Capabilities
Las Vegas, NV (April 8, 2019) – Luma Touch (www.luma-touch.com) today announced they are returning to NAB 2019 in Las Vegas this week to demonstrate a powerful new version of its signature video editing application for iOS – LumaFusion 2.0. At their booth #C12438 in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), the Luma Touch team will preview LumaFusion 2.0, the newest version of the industry-popular iOS editing app that includes a host of new professional caliber editing on iOS devices.
Highlights of LumaFusion 2.0 include:
- Elegant New UI: Streamlines your editing, with new track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks, and a beautiful overview of your timeline that lets you jump to any edit with a single touch;
- More Tracks: A significant increase from 6 tracks to 12 tracks (6 video/audio tracks and 6 additional audio tracks);
- Flexible Editing: Video and audio clips on the primary (anchor) track let you edit the way you want;
- Powerful Markers: Efficient, professional editing with markers for source clips and your timeline;
- External Display: View your video on the large screen, and get more room for your timeline and library with new UI layouts;
- Frame.io Integration: For an elevated, professional collaborative experience for Mobile Cinema production teams.
- Dozens of editing and media management improvements: Making LumaFusion easier and more powerful than ever.
Additionally, Luma Touch will preview a powerful new workflow for the Final Cut Pro X community; FCPX-XML export. This new development, which will be available from Luma Touch this summer, will transform workflows for the FXCP community of editors, artists and content creators looking to extend their desktop editing experience to the iPad . Also coming later this year, Luma Touch will demonstrate a new video stabilization feature in LumaFusion.
The Luma Touch booth will be a destination for filmmakers, journalists, cinematographers, editors and artists to learn about innovative new Mobile Cinema Tech workflows and products, and specifically, how to create cinematic experiences with mobile devices; content without compromise, and that is indistinguishable from content created with more traditional cinema and post production gear.
Mobile Cinema Tech Presentations in the Luma Touch Booth
On its stage adjacent to the Luma Touch booth (#C12438), Luma Touch will offer a series of presentations and demonstrations designed to educate attendees on its professional Mobile Cinema Tech workflows, creating cinematic experiences using LumaFusion and an iPad. Additionally, Luma Touch is hosting special guest presenter, Justin Henderson, aka “Henny Tha Bizness”, an acclaimed YouTuber and tech enthusiast who will talk about his real-world experiences editing content with LumaFusion.
Additional Luma Touch Events at NAB 2019
In addition to its presence on the LVCC show floor, Luma Touch will also have a presence The LumaForge Faster Together Stage Event on Tuesday, April 9, 2019. Teaming up with FiLMiC Inc., Luma Touch will be demonstrating a complete Mobile Cinema Tech workflow, from capture to finish. For more information on attending the Faster Together Event, please visit fastertogether.com/.
About Luma Touch, LLC
Luma Touch is a team of passionate engineers, designers, and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan are responsible for the design and development of several leading video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows.
- Puget Systems Extends its Hardware Expertise to Consumers Worldwide with the Launch of Puget Labs - April 22, 2020
- VEGAS Creative Software and FXhome Reinforce Partnership with Continued Development of VEGAS POST - April 21, 2020
- Digital Anarchy Transcriptive™ Software with Prepaid Minutes Reduces Transcription Costs for Adobe Premiere Pro Editors - February 27, 2020