LumaFusion Now Supports 12 Tracks of Video/Audio, External Monitor Support, Markers, and More
Delivers the Most Powerful, Professional, Definitive Video Editing App for iOS on the Market
Sandy, UT (June 17, 2019) – Luma Touch (www.luma-touch.com) today announced the immediate availability of a dramatically enhanced new version of its signature video editing application for iOS – LumaFusion. Created by video editing industry veterans, LumaFusion has quickly established itself as the definitive, must-have iOS editing app for mobile filmmakers, journalists, professional editors, YouTube creators and aspiring content producers.
With today’s announcement, LumaFusion introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI, and effectively doubles the number of audio/video tracks supported to 12 tracks, with 6 video tracks supporting 4K video in real time – a first for the iOS content creation market.
Customers purchasing LumaFusion before June 27, 2019 will receive a 50% discounted price of $14.99 USD.
Ryan Connolly is a filmmaker, writer, director and creator of the popular YouTube channel, Film Riot. He has been testing LumaFusion 2.0 and had this to add: “LumaFusion 2.0 is a shockingly fluid and fast mobile editor. I wish this existed when I was first starting out! It is surprisingly fast and fluid and is also perfect for doing pre-vis on location scouts.”
What’s New in LumaFusion
- Elegant New UI: All new vector icons streamline your editing, with new track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks, and a beautiful overview of your timeline that lets you jump to any location in your edit with a single touch;
- More Tracks: A significant increase from 6 tracks to 12 tracks (6 video/audio tracks and 6 additional audio tracks) with support for 4K video in real time;
- New Timeline Overview: Makes it quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific location in your edit;
- New Shuttle Control: Press-and-hold the Play button to scrub at different rates to find the perfect frame;
- Track Headers with track link/unlink, track locking, hide and mute;
- Flexible Editing: Video and audio clips on the primary (anchor) track let you edit the way you want;
- Powerful Markers: Efficiently add Markers to your clips and timeline with comments;
- External Display: View your video on the large screen, and get more room for your timeline and library with new UI layouts;
- Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD: As well as improvements for supporting GNARBOX 1.0;
- Dozens of editing and media management improvements: Making LumaFusion easier and more powerful than ever.
What Got Even Better in LumaFusion:
In addition to all the new features in LumaFusion , Luma Touch also took many of users’ favorite features and made them even better, including:
- Photos Library now fully supports nested folders in Album, Moments and new Media Types;
- User-saved styles now include fonts;
- Improved performance during scrolling and playback;
- Easily trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions.
- Add audio-only clips to video tracks to total up to 12 audio-only tracks.
Pricing and Availability
LumaFusion version 2.0 is available immediately on the App Store for $29.99 USD, but will be discounted 50% to $14.99 USD until June 27, 2019. For more information please visit www.luma-touch.com.
About Luma Touch, LLC
Luma Touch is a team of passionate engineers, designers, and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan are responsible for the design and development of several leading video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows.
Latest posts by Kevin Bourke (see all)
- Digital Anarchy Launches Transcriptive 2.0 - November 5, 2019
- FiLMiC Inc Launches Annual #FiLMiCFest Worldwide Mobile Film Festival - July 24, 2019
- Accusonus Brings Advanced Sound Processing to Newest Family of Intelligent, Single Knob Audio Repair and Noise Reduction Plug-ins for Video Editors, Sound Engineers, Podcasters - June 25, 2019