Position: Manager, Creative Services
Company: Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Location: Needham MA US
This senior level position is a mix of project management, client consultation, print vendor integration strategy, and hands-on creative manipulation to support the automated marketing asset customization process.
- You will work with clients to analyze and develop strategies for creative customization and print production
- Work with team and clients to define timelines and deadlines
- Develop strategies for creative organization within our platform
- Manage tasks to meet the defined timelines
- You’ll mentor 2-3 direct reports and manage their workload
- Develop automated customization scripts
- Provide advanced tagging and scripting training both internal and to clients, and train external creative resources on the process
- You will handle the creative preparation process
- Utilize your familiarity with the structure of marketing
- Oversee order integration with print and other vendors
- Work with project management to schedule creative deployment
- Provide portal administrative training
- Keep project managers informed of progress and any issues in a timely manner.
- Own the end to end quality of creative deployment and print/production fulfillment
- Manage print vendor relations and initiate quarterly business reviews
- Assistance with portal documentation
- Provide suggestions on improvements to the portal deployment and improvement process
- Professional attitude with client-facing experience
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Experience serving as print/creative team leader, preferably with managerial responsibility
- Ability to pick up technical applications and concepts quickly.
- Experience in manipulating marketing pieces such as postcards, flyers and web banner ads
- Well organized with the ability to track and follow-up on a large number of simultaneous projects among multiple clients.
- Strong understanding of creating compatible output for the print industry including an understanding of compatible graphical formats for various output targets (print vs. web)
- Ability to analyze marketing pieces supplied by our clients for accuracy in resolution, color space, font usage and layout.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, and HTML.
- Experience in editing HTML email templates.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Some travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled