Position: Marketing Design Specialist
Company: Mercy Ships
Location: Lindale TX US
Mercy Ships is seeking an experienced Marketing Design Specialist who is motivated by our faith-based mission of bringing hope and healing to the forgotten poor at our location in Lindale, TX.
The Design Specialist is responsible for allocated print and digital graphic design projects and photography projects on and off site, as well as managing, cataloging and archiving of all photos.
- Design and update communication materials
- Ensure brand image consistency
- Use innovation to redefine and create designs
- One to three year’s related experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and experience, may be considered.
- Outstanding Graphic Design Skills and must be proficient in Adobe editing software including Photoshop, InDesign, and Lightroom Illustrator experience is preferred.
- A high proficiency in WordPress, Constant Contact or similar Content Marketing platforms preferred.
- Desktop Publishing, Presentation Design and Photography Skills with a working knowledge of fully manual DSLR cameras.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and SEM is an added bonus.
If interested, please visit www.mercyships.org/careers for more information on how to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years
- Marketing: 3 years
- Indesign: 1 year
- Lightroom Illustrator: 1 year
- Fully manual DSLR cameras: 1 year
- WordPress: 1 year
- Photoshop: 1 year
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- The journey towards high quality online experiences - April 24, 2019
- Junior Graphic Designer – Contract - April 23, 2019
- Junior Web Designer - April 23, 2019