Position: Marketing Multimedia Production Coordinator
Company: National Joint Powers Alliance
Location: Staples MN US
Job Summary: This position is responsible for creating, developing, and editing video projects, photography, and any other multimedia marketing content needed to help tell the NJPA story in our region and across the nation. This person will also oversee studio production and media asset management and lead the creative process for internal and external multimedia projects.
- See the attached job description for additional details.
- What else are we looking for? We need someone with the skills, but we are also looking for adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to be a team player. The Marketing Team is undergoing changes as we work through rapid growth, a rebranding project, and new website! We are a service organization and are committed to continuously improving the way that we do things! Come be our next great team member!
- What can you expect as a potential employee? We are committed to our employees and work to provide high challenge and high support. We are growing rapidly, so there is opportunity across the organization. We also recognize the need to support our employees in this challenge. We do this through Education Assistance, professional development, numerous avenues of open communication, and working to build trust across the organization, among many others. Why? We do this to support the wonderful work each employee does to effectively serve our members, vendors, and our region. We also offer paid volunteer time to give back to our communities, and numerous wellness activities, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
The Details: Position open until filled. First review of applications will take place mid-June, 2018. An exact date will be published when established. If interested, please submit your application prior to this date.
- Grade 8 begins at approximately $63,800 annually.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Graphic Design & Video Board Production Internship - January 20, 2019
- Junior-Level Project Architect – East Coast - January 20, 2019
- Digital Video Editor - January 20, 2019