NAB Stand: SU9008CM
At NAB 2017, Massive, the software company behind the world’s most sophisticated UI platform, will showcase new merchandising functionality that offers unprecedented control for broadcasters, telcos and studios to adapt all of the most important elements of any tier one multi-device video service.
On its booth (SU9008CM), Massive will demonstrate various high-profile client video services from around the world and present important new updates to the Massive AXIS product roadmap, which continues to push boundaries and define the latest trends in drag and drop video service management.
Customer video services demonstrated include:
- BritBox US (BBC and ITV)
- Sony Movie Channel from Sony Pictures Television
- Comic-Con HQ from Lionsgate
- CraveTV from Bell Media
Massive AXIS is the industry’s premier video UI server for merchandising. Its advanced features confirm the end of a period when too many content owners built unique and inflexible apps on a host of manufacturers’ devices – the kind that couldn’t evolve tactically or iteratively when needed.
Ron Downey, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder commented: “Exhibiting at NAB Show is particularly exciting this year. We’ve defined a new software category with Massive AXIS and it’s revolutionising the way companies manage and optimise their video services.”
Massive works with a host of tier one organisations including: AT&T, BBC, CBS Interactive, SKY, YouView, Foxtel, Perform Group, Deutsche Telekom, Telstra, Quebecor, Freeview and many more.
- Kinetic by Windstream deploys Cisco and Qwilt’s Open Caching Solution to elevate streaming experience in North America - August 5, 2022
- Omdia joins IBC2022 as exclusive research partner - July 28, 2022
- Qwilt’s CDN technology set to enrich viewing experience for NCTC member networks across the US - July 20, 2022