Friedrichsdorf, Germany – June 15, 2022 – Today, Maxon announced the lineup for the June 3D and Motion Design Show, the latest in its free series of artist-focused streaming shows for 3D and motion graphics artists. Taking place on Wednesday, June 22, viewers can expect to see industry experts, with experience across a range of projects from promotional brand campaigns, character animation, and title sequences, demonstrate tips and techniques to help viewers take full advantage of the entire Maxon suite of creative tools, including Cinema 4D, Redshift, Red Giant, and ZBrush.
Presentations will be streamed live and are available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
- Stefan Draht is the creative director at Sarofsky, a cross-media production company. He has worked on a range of projects and industries—film and entertainment, advertising, and redesigning banking experiences—with studios, startups, agencies, and corporations. Through his work for Marvel Studios and major global brands, he has helped to win Cannes Lions and Emmy Awards, among many others.
- Zack Freeman is a senior artist at Territory Studio with expertise in motion graphics, 3D animation, print design and illustration. His previous freelance career culminated in an animation project for Apple building promotional content launching the first generation iPhone, and ultimately introduced Zach to Maxon’s Cinema 4D.
- Shane Olson is a senior character artist and an online instructor at the 3D Character Workshop where he teaches every aspect of 3D character sculpting. He has been making games since 1998 and has worked as a character animator, a character rigger, a character modeler and digital sculptor.
- Gustaf Fjelstrom is a motion designer, artist, and illustrator. He is the creator of Botched Creative which specializes in conceptual design, styleframes, storyboards, and animation for title sequences, branding/identity spots, promotional campaigns, and product visualizations.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars – such as the wildly popular VFX and Chill, Demystifying Post-Production, and Ask The Trainer – every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: www.maxon.net/en/events.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +44 7454 012045
- Strada in Action! Webinar Will Give Early Adopters the First Look at Michael Cioni’s New Startup - December 6, 2023
- Dalet Earns Silver Medal from EcoVadis for its CSR Sustainability Performance - November 28, 2023
- Maxon One November 2023 Release - November 16, 2023