Maxon, developer of professional 3D software solutions for editors, filmmakers, motion designers and visual effects artists, is pleased to announce that they will be showcasing their Maxon One product line in-person on stand 7.A27 at the 2022 IBC Show in Amsterdam from September 9th-12th. Having demonstrated these tools for the first time altogether at NAB 2022, IBC offers yet another opportunity for attendees to see the impressive collection that makes up the Maxon toolkit. In addition to the product showcase, a host of talented digital artists will share their workflow tips and tricks live. These presentations will also be streaming live via the 3D and Motion Design Show each day of the show.
“After kicking off the return to live in-person events with NAB at the start of the year, we have been so pleased to find that the demand for these connections between our company, community and partners has remained just as strong as ever,” says David McGavran, Maxon CEO. “We are looking forward to the industry’s return to IBC and we’re certainly aiming to come back with a bang. We are working hard with a range of partners and artists to ensure an exciting showcase of all of the latest additions and updates to our suite of Maxon tools and the endless creative possibilities for our community.”
The Maxon One suite of creative tools includes Cinema 4D, Maxon’s award-winning suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the blazingly fast Redshift rendering solution, the Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app, and the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution, ZBrush.
September 3D and Motion Design Show – Live from IBC
Following the success of the NAB and SIGGRAPH shows earlier this year, the 3D and Motion Design Show will again be an in-person event, and will be live streamed directly from the Maxon IBC stand. Presentations will also be available on demand shortly after airing on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel.
Presentations will take place from 10am CET / 4am ET / 1am PT each day throughout the show from industry-leading artists who are keen to demonstrate their professional 3D techniques and real-world production workflows using Cinema 4D, Redshift, Red Giant products, and ZBrush tools. Boasting a huge and talented line-up, the presenters below are just a few of the artists attendees can expect to hear from at the show:
- Can Erduman, Senior Freelance Character Artist / Director
- Can is a freelance senior character artist and director, working all over the world to bring characters to life and tell interesting stories. With over a decade of work experience, he specializes in using artistic and technical skills to create beautiful stylized characters within the advertisement industry.
- Anthony Bari, Production and Post Production Consultant
- Robert Hranitzky, Creative Director
- Robert is a designer and creative director based in Munich, Germany, with a strong focus on motion graphics and animation for a wide range of projects, from opening titles to showroom trailers and film projects. For the past 15 years he has worked with clients such as Adobe, Apple, Audi, BenQ, BMW, Carl Zeiss, Elgato, Mammut, Maxon, Wacom, etc.
- Vladislav Solovjov, Senior Art Director and Creative Director
- Vladislav is a senior art director and creative director who is always looking to expand the boundaries of imagination and find a true balance between computer-generated art and the real world. He has been in the art and computer graphics industry for more than 14 years, with a roster of clients such as Nike, Apple, Adobe, Mercedes, Kenzo, Lenovo, Red Bull, THX, NFL, Festival de Cannes, PWC and Paramount Pict. Collaborators and many more.
- Yassmine Najime, Painting Practice, Producer
- After putting aside her legal career for the love of the big screen, Yassmine made the exciting move into the film and TV world. Allowing her to travel all over the world, her passion for creativity, filmmaking and innovation has led her to work on projects such as His Dark Materials, Plan-V and many others.
- Dan May, Painting Practice, Founder and Creative Director
- Dan is one of two Painting Practice’s directors and has worked in various CG and art department related roles throughout his career. Some of his credits include Black Mirror, Gravity and the recent HBO/BBC show, His Dark Materials. Dan is always looking for new and exciting ways to simplify and improve the process of filmmaking, by optimizing concept art, previs and postvis pipelines and transforming the world of VR into a new tool for filmmakers thanks to his app Plan V.
- Damien Canderle, Blur Studio, Senior Character Artist
- Having started in a small advertising company before moving on to video-games – first modeling cars for racing games then creatures and characters – Damien has been working in the CG industry for more than 20 years. Now a senior character artist, he works at blur studio on awesome AAA trailers and Netflix shows.
- Maarten Verhoeven, Monsters&Media, Freelance Digital Concept Sculptor
- Maarten is a freelance digital sculptor with a love for the dark and weird. He specializes in work for 3D sculptures for concept, fine art, films, commercials, prototypes, designer toys and collectibles. Currently working as a freelance ZBrush artist, he has been able to utilize his talents worldwide to various companies, publications and projects including Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Gentle Giant, NECA, Hasbro toys, Framestore, PlanetX, Umedia, Pixologic, and more.
- Thanos Kagkalos, MotionPunk, Motion Design Director
- Also known as MotionPunk, Thanos is a motion designer/ director based in Athens, Greece. His whimsical style has gained attention from brands and clients all over the world. In the last few years he has been working as a freelance art director for selected vfx and design studios like TheMill, ManvsMachine, Framestore, MPC, Elastic among many others.
Head over to 3DMotionShow.com to see the four day presentation schedule in full.
In order to provide impressive demonstrations and a great experience for attendees to the show, Maxon are also pleased to be partnering with global technology powerhouse, Lenovo, and leaders in high-performance and adaptive processor technologies, AMD, at IBC2022. Lenovo will be providing their new ThinkStation P620 desktop workstations, the only tier 1 professional workstation available on the market powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO processor, in order to showcase a joint AR/VR solution approach to creative workflows at the booth. The upcoming release of Redshift will support AMD Radeon(™) PRO graphics cards using HIP language, applicable only to Redshift, as part of Maxon’s commitment to ongoing improvements and updates to the entire suite of tools and user experience.
Book a Press Briefing at IBC 2022
Press are invited to book a one-on-one briefing and demonstration with a Maxon representative to learn more about the company’s tools and solutions for digital artists. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +44 7454 012045
- Dalet Earns Silver Medal from EcoVadis for its CSR Sustainability Performance - November 28, 2023
- Maxon One November 2023 Release - November 16, 2023
- GETOP Choses Pixotope to Power Taiwan’s First Extended Reality Broadcast Studio - November 15, 2023