Friedrichsdorf, Germany – September 28, 2020 — Today, Maxon is proud to make Maxon One, its complete package of professional content creation tools available via a new, streamlined process for student verification powered by the top vendor for managing academic software distribution. Qualified students and faculty around the world can now acquire Maxon One through OnTheHub®.
“Providing Maxon One to students at an extremely low cost has been a key objective,” said David McGavran, Maxon CEO. “Working with Kivuto, we are able to make that process more affordable and easier than ever. Now students have immediate access to our professional 3D, VFX, motion graphics and compositing tools, so they can adequately prepare for their future in post-production.”
- Cinema 4D: Easy to learn and extremely powerful, Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production.
- Redshift (for C4D): Redshift is the world’s first fully GPU-accelerated, biased renderer built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering in C4D. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and supports complex, advanced shading networks and texturing capabilities as required for production-quality rendering. Redshift has the features and uncompromising quality of a CPU renderer, but at GPU rendering speeds.
- Red Giant Complete: Get the entire suite of Red Giant tools for editing, VFX and motion design. Red Giant complete includes Universe, Trapcode Suite, Magic Bullet Suite, and VFX Suite. Whether you are working with 3D particles systems and fluid dynamics, color correction and film looks, green screen and compositing, video effects and transitions, or even A/V sync, this set of industry-standard tools has what you need for your post production workflow.
Pricing and Availability
Qualified faculty and students can acquire a six-month, renewable license of Maxon One for a small processing fee of $2.99/€2.75 (pricing will vary by region/currency/VAT).The Maxon One Educational License is immediately available from Kivuto’s OnTheHub®.
OnTheHub, a Kivuto brand, is dedicated to removing the barriers in education by providing students and faculty with free and heavily discounted software from the world’s leading software and digital resource companies. Today, OnTheHub is in over 180 countries and in over 20,000 school branded webstores. onthehub.com/
Maxon is a developer of professional 2D/3D digital content creation solutions. In January, Maxon and Red Giant closed a merger of the two companies. The combined company’s award-winning Cinema 4D, Redshift 3D and Red Giant products have been used extensively to help create and render everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well as for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications. Maxon products are available directly from the website and its worldwide distribution network. Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Zazil Media Group
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (773) 816-7944
- Dalet Helps France Télévisions Journalists Produce News From Home - October 27, 2020
- Sidharth Srinivasan’s “KRIYA” Horror Film Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio - October 26, 2020
- Maxon Announces October 3D & Motion Design Show Lineup - October 23, 2020