Friedrichsdorf, Germany – May 13, 2021 – Maxon just announced its lineup of speakers for its May 3D & Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. Coming off the heels of the three-day April 3D & Motion Design Show, which launched Cinema 4D S24, attendees will get a closer look at how some of the most dynamic 3D artists are leveraging the Maxon suite of creative tools.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Brandon Parvini is a freelance motion designer and director based in Los Angeles. With over a decade of experience, Parvini moves between various lead roles including, creative direction, art direction, design, senior 3D artist, technical direction, look development, consultation, excelling in the development of nontraditional pipelines and workflows.
- Chris Bjerre is a San Francisco-based multidisciplinary artist with over a decade of experience in the motion graphics industry. His diverse and vast body of work includes feature films, commercials, title sequences, music videos, games, VR, and experiential design.
- Frederic Colin is a director and designer based in Paris. His recent CG passion project, “Medusa: The Fallen Goddess” used Maxon tools to recreate the story of this mythological femme fatale.
- Martin Vanners After doing photography for over 15 years, Martin Vanners now uses Cinema 4D to tell cinematic stories. Martin will be demonstrating how he uses his photography skills to art direct his 3D renderings.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, and the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Zazil Media Group
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- Malditomaus Uses Fusion Studio for VFX on Horror Film “Spiral” - September 23, 2021
- Ninja Kidz Video Shot With Pocket Cinema Camera 6K and Graded in DaVinci Resolve Studio - September 21, 2021
- DaVinci Resolve Studio and Fairlight Desktop Console Used for Audio Post on Magnificent Madness TV Series - September 16, 2021