Maxon and the ZBrush Community Celebrate Star Wars Day With Live Stream Event Featuring Exclusive, Behind-the-Scenes Star Wars Content and Fan Art
Maxon, developers of professional software solutions for editors, filmmakers, motion designers and visual effects artists, is excited to celebrate the unofficial Star Wars Day with a special livestream event hosted on ZBrushLIVE.com on Thursday, May the 4th at 11am PDT.
During the live stream, ZBrush artists who have had a hand in a variety of Star Wars related content–from designing for the films to creating the brand’s toys–will share behind-the-scenes content and exclusive tips and tricks they used when designing their Star Wars creations. Watch the trailer here for a sneak preview of the ZBrush Star Wars experience.
The following artists will join the ZBrush community on Thursday, May 4th to share inside tips from their own work:
- Hasbro Toys will be showcasing their collection of Star Wars toys, including a set of helmets designed in ZBrush.
- Leonard Yee, a retired Imagineer from Disney Parks, will discuss the making of Star Wars at the parks and his AT-AT designed in ZBrush, amongst a number of others whose professional lives have touched a galaxy far, far away.
- Sam Williams, who worked on Star Wars as the costume concept modeler since The Force Awakens, and has used ZBrush in the creation of helmets in the films, where 95% of his workflow is in ZBrush
ZBrush users are also encouraged to create & send their best Star Wars fan art for a chance to be featured during this special live stream event!
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
Maxon is part of the Nemetschek Group.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +44 7454 012045
- Tribeca Film Festival Entry “Sealed Off” Graded in DaVinci Resolve Studio - May 25, 2023
- TSL’s BroadcastAsia 2023 Showcase Focuses on Enabling Broadcast & Media Providers to Transition to the latest Technology in an Affordable and Sustainable Way - May 25, 2023
- Ateliere Appoints Roberto Clavijo to Lead Sales for Latin America Market - May 24, 2023