Position: Media Distribution Center Specialist
Company: Jack Henry
Location: Monett MO US
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Media Distribution Specialist to join our Media Distribution group in our Monett, MO location. Under general supervision, the Media Distribution Specialist performs a variety of technical and support services involving printing, cost analysis and production operations/scheduling for the Jack Henry & Associates customer base and employees which provides convenient, affordable quality material reproduction and customized services.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in the printing industry field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced experience operating digital printing and finishing equipment.
- Must understand print shop operations including commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent working skillsets in standard software applications such as MS Word and Publisher
- Excellent skills within the Industry Design Software. (ex. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel; able to manipulate variable data and merge documents to prepare for printing.
- Experience with Command Workstation
- Able to effectively coordinate priorities of various production functions simultaneously and manage multiple projects at any given time from start to finish, while understanding and following strict production timelines.
- Able to maintain and nurture cooperative communicative working relationships with staff and clients.
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of production.
- Specific experience with interfacing emergency requirements into the production process.
- Able to actively participate in production meetings with a variety of clients.
- Monitors assigned online print requests, organize and implement a production work schedule for assigned projects and maintain status updates in shared spreadsheet for each phase of assigned project to insure the timely completion and availability of projects.
- Operates Color and B/W digital print equipment and other production and bindery equipment as needed, has a basic understanding of color theory and management.
- Inspects and verifies completed projects meet quality standards.
- Monitors all printing systems to insure appropriate and safe procedures are followed as required by operation manuals.
- Maintains inventory of paper, bindery supplies, toner, and other consumables and performs other related duties commensurate with the requirements of the MDO.
- Consultation/Client Services
- Provides consultation and assistance to clients during project development regarding the printing production process including how to coordinate and facilitate the project’s requirements in a timely manner.
- Formulate and preparing print requests.
- Choosing appropriate paper and color combinations, ability to advise the impact of choosing the appropriate paper quality for the finished print job.
- Recommends various printing systems including cost analysis and timeline impacts for specified projects.
- Acts as a resource to advise clients regarding appropriate printing and production methods to meet print needs within budgeted goals.
- Communicate effectively and manage changes with clients building relationships that will be beneficial to our group.
- Determine precise best practice when calculating plans for print production and cost association.
- Advise the effect on the end product of the different paper types, weights, finishes and sizes.
- Provide proactive technical direction and support to staff and clients.
- Create copies of CD/DVD’s and CD/DVD labels using specialized software.
- Coordinates printing and production requirements with outside vendors as necessary.
- Works closely with the Creative Team to achieve desired results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.