Media Links, manufacturer and pioneer in Media over IP transport technology continues to grow its global footprint with the appointment of Profen Communication Technologies as its new dealer and SI for Southern Europe and the Middle East. In this partnership, Profen will serve as a distribution partner and systems integrator providing a full range of product sales, installation and support services to Broadcasters and Network Providers.
Based in Turkey, the Profen team has a strong engineering background and customer service-first approach that has built many long-lasting partnerships with broadcasters in the Middle East and Europe. With its headquarters in Japan and offices in the US, Australia and the UK, Media Links has a long history of IP innovation, global experience and trusted reputation for quality and reliability.
As a full-service Systems Integrator, Profen will be working with the entire Media Links portfolio, which include:
- Scalable network core and edge solutions that accommodate bandwidths up to 100Gbps, for transporting video, audio and data over IP in a variety of formats and compression schemes.
- 100Gbps Core and Aggregation IP switches optimized for the special, and often unforgiving characteristics of real-time media, delivering services with zero packet loss and 100% throughput.
- Media Links’ ProMD EMS media network management software for service scheduling, operational assurance monitoring and troubleshooting, ensuring that network providers and broadcasters can optimally operate and maintain their mission critical, contribution quality media over IP networks.
Some of Profen’s customers in the region include leading broadcast, media and telco organizations, such as: TRT (Turkish Radio and Television Corporation), Türksat, Digitürk, Fox TV (Disney Group) among many others.
Commenting on this new agreement, Al Nuñez, President of Media Links Inc. says: “Our Customers in the region are turning to IP connectivity, which requires uncompromised transport of their content and data. With Media Links’ recognized commitment to excellence, and Profen’s own exceptional support reputation and deep market knowledge, our customers will have the opportunity to leverage our combined product and service offerings to remain competitive and agile.”
“The Media Links solutions are exceptionally robust and reliable tools, which have been supporting IP workflows for broadcasters and network providers around the globe for some time,” comments İlgar Aliyev, General Manager of Profen Communication Technologies. “Offering the Media Links portfolio brings great value to our customer-base in the broadcaster environment as well as for live sports and other events. Plus, the Media Links technology addresses the ultra-high bandwidth demands and challenges that our customers are facing in the region, thus supporting the optimization of IP-based workflows.”
More information on Media Links can be found at: medialinks.com/medialinks-tothemax/
- Media Links Selects Video Progetti as New Global Sales Partner in Italy - September 19, 2023
- LYNX Technik AG Announces new 4K HDMI to 12G SDI Converter with Integrated Frame Synchronizer - September 5, 2023
- Xscend® IP Media Platform Makes European Debut at IBC 2023 - August 28, 2023