Designed to Address Expanding Requirements for Remote & Distributed Production Applications
Media Links, manufacturer, and pioneer in Media over IP transport technology, announces that it will be showcasing its 100G Eco-system at the upcoming virtual NAB NY show, held from October 19-29, 2020.
Visitors to Media Links’ NAB NY Virtual Booth will have the opportunity to engage with the Media Links Americas sales team as well as browse a variety of videos, presentations and other materials.
Building on its long history of IP innovation, global experience and trusted reputation for quality and reliability, Media Links’ 100G Eco-system delivers an extensive range of capabilities to support both remote and decentralized media production, providing the ability to connect and share equipment and resources across wide area networks.
“The current pandemic conditions across the globe have exacerbated the need to work more remotely, flexibly and nimbly on media productions,” states John Dale, Company Director and CMO of Media Links. “Our solution portfolio has been designed with this in mind, enabling near-universal connectivity so that distributed resources can be more efficiently and cost-effectively utilized.”
Media Links’ 100G IP Ecosystem is a total system solution composed of:
• Scalable network edge products that accommodate bandwidths up to 100Gbps, supporting the transport of video, audio and data in a variety of formats and compression schemes.
• 100Gbps Core and Aggregation IP switches optimized for the special, and often unforgiving characteristics of real-time media, delivering services with zero packet loss and 100% throughput.
• An overarching software control system to manage those network components and make the necessary workflow connections in order to simplify, assure and secure overall operation.
• A professional services organization that can assist and support every phase of a media project, from initial concept, installation to ongoing operation.
CLICK HERE to visit the Media Links virtual NAB NY 2020 booth and gain more insight into the company’s 100G Eco-system portfolio.
- LYNX Technik Announces new 12G SDI to HDMI Converter yellobrik - December 20, 2021
- Media Links’ CMO John Dale Updates Industry on Interoperable WAN/LAN Transport of JPEG-XS Compressed Video - November 4, 2021
- LYNX Technik Enhances greenMachine Features for HDR Evie+ and Testor Configurations - October 25, 2021