Position: Media Production Studio Manager
Company: Young Living Essential Oils
Location: Lehi UT US
The Studio Manager’s role is to manage the Young Living Studio warehouse. As part of the company’s overall efforts, the Studio Manager will maintain the warehouse facility and the equipment stored there. The Studio Manager will manage the teams hired to work during video shoots and will maintain the calendar and scheduling of the shoots. The Studio Manager will also keep inventory of all Media Team equipment, check it in and out as needed for off-site shoots and be in charge of the maintenance of the equipment. The Studio Manager will help with the sets within the studio, facilitating in their creation and maintenance. The Studio Manager will report to the Director of Media Production. Candidates with a strong knowledge of production (camera setup, lighting, etc.) is a plus.
The Studio Manager will also be part of our writing team, helping to write scripts and SEO for video projects. They will work to come up with various concepts to present to Project Owners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Young Living Studio facility and scheduling
- Log, check in and check out all media equipment
- Maintain Studio sets as they are built and to ensure lasting quality
- Write scripts as needed. Conceptualize new video ideas.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to meet project deadlines, keep schedules, manage costs and perform to target levels in a fast-paced production environment without compromising quality.
- Collaborative approach to working with all Young Living departments and team members
- Verbal, written, presentation, and leadership skills
- Creative and writing experience.
- Proficiency in Mac, MS Office is required
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred, not required
- Proven writing experience