Mobile Viewpoint, the leading IP contribution solutions company, will be on-hand at NAB 2017 to showcase the unique capabilities across its product range that allow instant live streaming across multiple social media platforms.
With intuitive products and the company’s LinkMatrix management platform tool, Mobile Viewpoint will be demonstrating how simple it is to stream live broadcasts from any location straight to multiple social media platforms simultaneously. Mobile Viewpoint is one of the first companies to enable end-to-end live streaming without the use of third-party products.
This is central to the new Mobile Viewpoint business philosophy of ‘LESS’ — Live, Edit, Stream and Share — which enables broadcasters with a seamless end-to-end broadcast contribution experience. Mobile Viewpoint will also be discussing how this ‘LESS’ philosophy feeds into the design, development and manufacturing of its products, while demonstrating the various other broadcast capabilities across its product range.
The following products will be on display at the Mobile Viewpoint stand:
- WMT Multicam — a bonded transmitter that encodes four individual streams simultaneously. This transmitter brings additional cost savings and flexibility to remote production as it can handle multi-camera shoots without the need for an outside broadcast truck on site.
- WMT QuaddroLink — a wireless transmitter that can bond six links, four times 4G, Wi-Fi and Ethernet. Featuring an HDMI interface, it is ideal for use with action and sport cameras, as well similar devices used to stream live on social media.
- WMT PostLink — a real-time platform for the editing of proxy files. Ideal for breaking news applications on location, the platform can also be used to wirelessly transfer files.
- WMT Agile LiveLink H.265 — a wearable transmitter that encodes video at H.265/HEVC and bonds 8 combined 3G/4G connections for high quality live streaming using Mobile Viewpoint award winning bonding technology.
As well as the above, Mobile Viewpoint will also be unveiling a brand-new device that is sure to live up to the company’s reputation for innovation and state-of-the-art technology.
“In today’s environment, it’s important that broadcast contribution equipment is easy to use while also delivering the best quality possible to viewers’ screens. This is what our ‘LESS’ philosophy is all about — it breaks down the contribution process into four steps, and we consider each of these steps with equal importance,” says Michel Bais, Mobile Viewpoint CEO.
“Our Link portfolio has been designed specifically to bring flexibility and reliability to broadcasters in the field, providing them with the full functionality they need to go out, get the story and send it quickly and effectively to social media first and then on to the news. This is something we will be demonstrating with our range of products at NAB, as well as unveiling a new product that we’re extremely excited about.”
Mobile Viewpoint will be demonstrating its products on booth C3307 at NAB from 22-28 April, 2017.
- Norway’s TV 2 and Telenor to build a sports production ecosystem using Nevion solution - September 28, 2022
- Merapar adds to video ecosystem with new RDK licence - September 28, 2022
- Merapar Joins Scrum.org Global Professional Training Network - September 23, 2022