MOG Technologies, the worldwide supplier of end-to-end solutions for professional media, announces the introduction of new features to the VIZZI OTT platform.
VIZZI is an all-in-one solution to publish, distribute, manage and monetize media contents. The new features will be showcased at this year IBC, booth 7.A27.
VIZZI OTT platform is an end-to-end solution that covers every aspect of the OTT chain, adapting to each specific requirement. Modular and scalable, the platform can be deployed on-premises, cloud-based or hybrid. With support for live stream and VoD, VIZZI ensures that organizations can target their audience with engaging experiences; define the best business model by combining any monetization plan, choosing from traditional and contextual advertising options; and measure all the results with powerful and detailed analytics. VIZZI will boost your online video presence and results and ensure that you pay only for what you use.
The new features are now reflecting the market evolution by adjusting to the audience new requirements. Being an extremely flexible solution for video online publishing, MOG is now introducing the following features in VIZZI OTT platform:
- Mobile App Support:a brand new white-label mobile app, easily brandable to match the company’s identity;
- Suggested content:Related content functionality is now included by default, to keep the audience engaged, by suggesting relevant alternative content;
- Multi-language:Extended multi-language support, that eases the management of the multi-language content catalog;
- Extended in-video triggers:enables time-based events that can be leveraged for in-app contextual changes or custom 3rd party integrations, that allows for precise timed actionables, enabling user interactions and improving the viewing experience.
The new developments of MOG OTT platform for video distribution helps customers choose a solution that fits their needs, while responding to the demands of the audience for interactive and powerful video experiences.
At IBC 2019, booth 7.A27, MOG will be exhibiting the newly available improvements of VIZZI platform, where visitors can join us to learn how to take the maximum benefit from a complete and innovative OTT. Schedule your meeting today to find out more about VIZZI: www.mog-technologies.com/ibc-2019/
- MOG announces mxfSPEEDRAIL’s mediaSOCIAL - September 15, 2020
- Boosting Creative Teams’ Productivity on Adobe Workflows with the new MAM4PRO for Digital Media Production - April 24, 2020
- MOG with full support of ProRes formats - April 22, 2020