Maxon’s Free Online Show for Digital Artists Returns with Presentations from Industry Experts Specializing in Concept Design, Concert Visuals and Blockchain
Friedrichsdorf, Germany – May 17, 2022 – Today, Maxon announced the lineup for the May 3D and Motion Design Show, the latest in its free series of artist-focused streaming shows for 3D and motion graphics artists. Taking place on May 18, viewers can expect to see today’s leading digital artists showcase their personal projects and demonstrate techniques for managing workflows using the recently updated Maxon suite of creative tools, including Cinema 4D, Redshift, Red Giant, and ZBrush.
Presentations will be streamed live and are available on-demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers are encouraged to participate in the artist-led conversations by sending in questions via chat for live Q&A.
- Michael Rosen is the Director of Samplistic Media, a creative motion design and post-production company, just north of San Francisco. He has worked on a number of indie and commercial projects which has led him to work with a plethora of large brands such as Samsung, Microsoft, Salesforce, Subway, NBC, FedEx, MTV, Honda and more.
- Mehdi Hadi is a VFX motion graphics designer and concept designer, specializing in motion graphics. He enjoys working particles, and fluid simulation, and his project roster includes title sequences, broadcast graphics, animation for computer games, corporate videos, TV advertisements and short animation films.
- Ross Morris, aka RAM3DDA, is a multidisciplinary digital artist creating 3D renderings and animations. Alongside his freelance career, he is also the founder of Cryptobiotica: a blockchain based biotechnology lab spearheading the study of digital lifeforms.
- Will Harvey, aka REVILO, is a digital artist and motion designer. As a freelance artist, he has had the opportunity to work on concert visuals and or digital art for musicians such as Lil Uzi Vert, G-Eazy, City Girls, Megan Thee Stallion, SHAQ, and Lil Nas X.
In addition to the 3D and Motion Design Show, Maxon hosts a number of online webinars every week for users who want more frequent access to industry-leading tips and tricks for getting the most out of their creative tools. See more information on upcoming topics for each week and register for updates here: www.maxon.net/en/events.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +44 7454 012045
- Disney’s Pinocchio Used Ultimatte 12 and HyperDeck Studio 4K Pro for Virtual Production Pipeline - February 2, 2023
- Blending reality with virtual production on “1899” - February 1, 2023
- Dalet Enables Business Transformation of Italian Premier Football League into a Leading Sports Media Company - January 31, 2023