Friedrichsdorf, Germany – November 10, 2021 – Today, Maxon announced its line-up of speakers for the November 3D and Motion Design Show, the free-to-attend virtual series of artist-focused presentations for 3D and motion graphics artists. Taking place on November 17th, this popular show will include presentations from a number of noteworthy industry motion graphics artists who have worked on a range of high-profile campaigns, including projects with Marvel, Netflix, Disney, and even the Olympics. These presenters will demonstrate their top tips for using the Maxon tool suite and best practices for smooth workflows.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Jonathan Winbush is a Hollywood-based motion graphics artist and founder of Winbush Immersive, with over a decade of experience working in a wide array of mediums from traditional television to virtual, augmented and mixed reality. He enjoys pushing creative boundaries and since 2006 has worked on a number of exciSlting and high-profile projects for Marvel, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Discovery Channel and others.
- Doug Appleton is Perception’s creative director and resident VFX wizard. Throughout his career he has worked on a range of motion graphics projects including detailed UX interface projects for high profile security clients, as well as lead animator on title sequences for Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Eric Say is an Emmy Award-winning graphic designer and the owner/creative director of Gameday Creative, a creative agency based in New York City. Specialising in sports graphics, he has worked on a number of notable sporting events, including the Super Bowl and the Olympic games.
- Dan Pierse has been creating motion graphics for film and broadcast since the late 90s and is now the senior designer for on-air promos at Fox Broadcasting Company. Here, he has worked on a number of promotional materials for popular shows such as The Masked Singer, Empire, and The Voice.
- Sabour Amirazodi is the technical marketing engineer at NVIDIA with over 16 years of multi-platform experience in entertainment, interactive gaming, experiential marketing, and media production. Sabour has delivered a variety of creative projects including an entire theme park experience, visual effects for Netflix features, a visual experience for Pioneer DJ, an interactive animated Disney commercial, and commercials for Apple.
Presentations for all Maxon 3D and Motion Design Shows are streamed live and available on demand shortly after on 3DMotionShow.com, as well as the Maxon YouTube channel. Viewers will be able to interact and send in questions via chat for the live Q&A sessions with artists.
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Its product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology, the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools, the high-end production, blazingly fast Redshift rendering solutions, and the intuitive forger mobile sculpting app.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From its popular, inclusive events to its free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to Maxon’s ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +1 (978) 866-7354
- NorthPark Presbyterian Church Live Streams to a Global Audience with ATEM SDI Extreme ISO - December 9, 2022
- SEKAI NO OWARI’s Smash Hit Song “Habit” Graded with DaVinci Resolve Studio - December 7, 2022
- Maxon Closes the Year With Another Maxon One Update and a New Cineversity - December 7, 2022