April 28, 2021
A new partnership between Mark Roberts Motion Control (MRMC), a Nikon-owned company with over 50 years of expertise in motion control robotics for the film & entertainment industry, and experiential industry leaders Sharingbox is set to make MRMC’s innovative high-speed arm system, Showbolt, widely available to the US market for the first time.
Showbolt is an interactive camera system that has already been making waves at the biggest A-list events & red carpets as well as being used by leading global brands such as XBOX, Disney, RedBull, and Tiktok. It was created in response to a growing demand for the production of high-quality video content available to share at speed from live experiential activations and events and takes the photo booth part of any event to the next level by providing fast, sweeping, camera moves or silky smooth slow-motion action — all with Covid-safe robotics.
As well as the high-performance camera robotics, Showbolt also comes with the software required to capture, edit, and share cinematic quality video to social platforms or broadcasters in seconds, with the creative flexibility to cope with varying demands of brand marketing briefs. The sophisticated software offers full customization of the experience from the movement of the arm system to the edit of the final video, allowing it to be fully and uniquely adapted to a range of different events.
Following the new partnership with MRMC, Sharingbox will serve as the exclusive North America operator of Showbolt, becoming a single point of contact to deliver cinematic quality videos at scale for experiential activations, sponsorship programs, corporate events, and more. Showbolt hire will include:
- HD high-speed camera with Cine zoom lens providing mp4 video shot at 240-300 fps
- Customized email with social sharing widgets and contactless delivery via QR code scanning
- Sharing screen for video previews
- Standard design package (custom UX, orientation of preview clips, watermark, standard sound, standard email customization)
- Standard lighting
- 8-hours of dedicated project management time
- Photo retrieval via dedicated online gallery (6-month duration)
- Statistics and data retrieval via dedicated online gallery (6-month duration)
“We are beyond excited at Sharingbox to be able to bring Showbolt to North America,” comments Marc Elkiner, co-founder of Sharingbox. “This is one of the most exciting recent developments in the industry. Now, more than ever, it’s important to offer contactless, cinematic content at an affordable price. The possibilities are endless, and the quality of Showbolt is unmatched on the American market.”
“Our partnership with Sharingbox represents a strategic move to strengthen Showbolt’s global offering of sophisticated experiential technology,” says Gemma Harvey, Head of Global Event Sales at MRMC. “Sharingbox are undoubtedly leaders in the field and have truly grasped the creative potential of Showbolt. We look forward to working closely with them to realize projects which reflect our expertise in motion control capture and their expertise in content-led experiential events.”
Showbolt will be available immediately across all 50 US states and territories, with access points in NYC, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and Atlanta. All events will be custom-priced based upon location.
Find out more about Showbolt here
- Rise Appoints Catherine Cywinska as Head of Marketing - November 16, 2023
- LA Clippers Choose Atomos Ninja Ultra forSocial Media Engagement - November 16, 2023
- 2023 Rise Awards Announce Winners, Barbara Slater wins Woman of the Year - November 8, 2023