Position: Multimedia Production Specialist
Company: Investing Daily
Location: Tysons Corner VA US
Investing Daily, home to some of the country’s longest-running independent investment newsletter publications, is seeking a Multimedia Production Specialist.
Working under the leadership of our Marketing Director, the Multimedia Production Specialist plays a key role helping the marketing team execute high-quality marketing campaigns that generate thousands of new customers each month.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the creation of all sales landing pages, order pages, website banner ads, etc.
- Set up multiple HTML emails on a daily basis.
- Produce video sales letters
- Create campaign tracking codes and links using our internal systems.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to plan, organize, and execute projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work out of our Tysons Corner, VA office.
- Proficient in design and video production tools (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, AfterEffects).
- Proven HTML and CSS skills
- You’re extremely detail oriented – Lazy mistakes can cost us a lot of money. You’re the kind of person who checks their work, then double-checks it, then checks again.
- You’re self-motivated – You’re ready to pave your own path and work on impactful projects that interest you. If you need to be micromanaged, please look elsewhere.
- You’re curious – Once you’re trained on the basic duties of this job, you’ll awe us by discovering even better ways to deliver results.
- You’re a team player – You care about our team’s success, and it shows every day with the attitude you bring to the office.
- Monthly company lunches
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, Dental, Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Video Production Team - June 17, 2019
- Video Production Intern - June 17, 2019
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019