Position: Multimedia Specialist
Company: Miltechs Inc.
Location: Milpitas CA US
- Bachelor’s degree in film, multimedia, graphic design, or related field of study.
- AV, lighting, and stage experience prefered.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Effective time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of trending tech and/or pop culture news
- Possesses Creative thinking or creative artistic vision
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to take on different responsibilities at a tech-startup
- At least 2 years of experience in professional editing suite (Adobe Premiere & Premiere Pro, After Effects (prefered), Final Cut Pro X)
- Knowledgeable in DSLR or mirrorless camera use.
- Participate in creative process: planning and creating video content or stories for videos
- Editing different projects produced by the media team
- Collaborate with media team on editing style for different videos
- Provide input on video direction
- Assist in staging and set-up
- Filming video for RAVV’s online platforms
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio consisting of 2-3 samples of written work (articles, non-fiction pieces, opinion pieces, blog posts, etc)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Milpitas, CA 95035
- Multimedia: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Production Support Engineer - October 22, 2019
- Entry level – Graphic Designer – Production/Print/layout - October 22, 2019
- Process Documentation Specialist - October 22, 2019