If you’re a broadcaster, then managing your content is as important as the content itself. Quality content will always be an essential factor in any successful broadcast. The 2020 NAB Show will enhance this concept by uniting over 90,000 broadcast industry professionals where they’ll be able to learn not only how to produce and create better content for their broadcast, but they’ll also be able to gain greater insight on the more innovative methods in which they can manage a broadcast. Myers’ specialty lies in its development of broadcast management software, and this year at the 2020 NAB Show, they’ll be showcasing their unique broadcast management system ProTrack.
Since 1988, Myers has succeeded as a pioneer in the development of broadcast management software for the rapidly evolving media landscape. Myers’ extensive domain knowledge and systems integration expertise functions as an integral part in the development of a suite of software products and services that drive distribution workflows across multiple departments and systems. Media facilities both large and small utilize and benefit from the unique, scalable broadcast management solutions of Myers, which help them improve operational efficiency and profitability.
Myers has been evolving and it has engaged on numerous fronts to deliver effective solutions that respond directly to the unique needs of their customer base. Myers has proved nothing sh0rt of being agile, adaptable and forward-thinking in the development of broadcast management software. When it comes to their broadcast management software ProTrack, Myers’ slogan is that there is no such thing as “off the shelf,” which is something they take great pride in and the important role that the software plays for their clients.
ProTrack is Myer’s broadcast management solution. It centralizes content metadata and facilitates multiple distribution workflows from a single point of control. it accomplishes this through a combination of adaptable integrations and exclusive Add-Ons. ProTrack’s capabilities can be extended, essentially making it an incredibly robust and scalable solution for customers to utilize.
ProTrack’s function ranges from its ability to empower independent multimedia facilities to further acquire, schedule, monetize and distribute content with a greater level of efficiency. The software consolidates all of the roles and responsibilities that go into linear and non-linear distribution, in which media facilities can optimize their content and associated opportunities.
Several of ProTrack’s add-ons include:
- Media Asset Management (Tight integration point that ensures that acquisition and scheduling decisions drive media file movement)
- Automation (A collection of BXF-based interfaces that allow for more seamless communication)
- Accounts Receivable (Provides an organization with extensive information and reporting features for making quicker decisions)
- Proweb (Provides 24/7 accurate program descriptions)
- Hub & Spoke (Specifically built for independent media facilities that plan to centralize content acquisition, playout and storage responsibilities)
- On-Demand (Build, distribute, and track non-linear media packages to reach audiences where they are while generating additional revenue)
- ProRadio (Can be deployed as a stand-alone application or be added to an existing ProTrack installation for joint licensees that wish to present one contract and invoice to advertisers)
Learn more information about ProTrack by visiting myersinfosys.com/protrack-tv/.
About 2020 NAB Show
The 2020 NAB Show is more than just a global media event. It’s an effort for inspiring the very creativity that the broadcast industry thrives and evolves on. Any professional working in the broadcast industry knows the importance of creating high-quality content. Managing the content is just as important, and having a large gathering of broadcast professionals will further help them learn how to better manage their content, especially when Myers showcases its stellar broadcast management software at the 2020 NAB Show. The 2020 NAB Show will take place April 18-22 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information visit nabshow.com/2020/.
- Sennheiser’s 6000 Series Offers Broadcast Professionals High Quality Audio Transmission - May 30, 2020
- DekTec’s New Quad 3G-SDI/ASI PCIe Card Can Boost Video Production And Distribution For Broadcasters - May 24, 2020
- The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 Generates High-Quality Video Distribution - May 24, 2020