Position: NASCAR Diversity Internship Program – NASCAR Foundation
Location: Daytona Beach FL US
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) seeks the exceptional, the talented and the driven to contribute to its success as one of North America’s premier sports. Offering opportunities in various areas across the corporation, NASCAR encourages innovation and creativity on and off the track.
The NASCAR Diversity Internship Program (NDIP) is a 10-week, paid summer internship that targets diverse college students. NASCAR Diversity Interns contribute to the complex motorsports workforce; learn from leading NASCAR executives in weekly Lunch and Learns; and network with industry professionals.
Many participants secure full-time employment within NASCAR and the motorsports industry upon completion of the program.
*Rolling internship start and end dates may apply
What I will be doing…
Work with the marketing team to bring awareness to programmatic efforts and fundraising initiatives. Duties to include: developing content for social media and website to include stories, blogs and graphics. Assisting in graphic design needs such as flyers, posters, banners, etc. Compiling website, social media, and email metrics into weekly reports. Other duties as assigned.
Skills I need to bring to this role…
Major Area of Study: Sports Management, Marketing or Communications
Skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Adobe Creative Suite- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. WordPress
At the time of application, all candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in, or be considered a recent graduate of, an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Be at least in their sophomore year of college and not more than one semester past their graduation
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- We are seeking multicultural candidates for this role
- Please note that NASCAR does not sponsor work visas for these internship positions
Special Instruction: An unofficial transcript must be uploaded as part of your cover letter during the application process.
Application opens: October 13, 2017
Application closes: January 12, 2018
*Please note that we will be conducting rolling interviews. Students are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.*
- JVC Flexes Its Muscles For Strongman Competition Livestreams - November 22, 2021
- CONNECT ramps up its NMS SaaS offer with a new cloud-powered solution - November 18, 2021
- Storyboard/Graphic Novel Artist - October 12, 2021