Specific Cinema 4D, Redshift and ZBrush channels offer convenient way for creatives to showcase their portfolio and connect with other artists
Friedrichsdorf, Germany – April 4, 2022 – ArtStation, the showcase platform for Art and Design, announced today new and exclusive channels for artwork created with Cinema 4D, Redshift and ZBrush. With these new channels, Artstation is providing the Maxon community an excellent opportunity to share their work, connect with other designers and spark inspiration.
“ArtStation is well known for being home to one of the most vibrant and active communities in the design industry. It has proven itself as a great place to get a lot of exposure for seasoned and aspiring artists alike,” says David McGavran, CEO of Maxon. “We’re delighted to see the enormous amount of brilliant and creative work by our community on ArtStation posted every day.”
How to use the new channels:
- For artwork to be included on the Cinema 4D, Redshift and ZBrush channels, artists must tag the content with the software used and it will automatically be added to that product’s channel.
- To follow any software channel and have it pinned on the ArtStation homepage, visitors can simply search for the software from the channels dropdown menu and click the “+” to follow.
New Channel URLs
- ZBrush: www.artstation.com/ch/zbrush
- Cinema 4D:www.artstation.com/ch/cinema-4d
- Redshift: www.artstation.com/ch/redshift
Maxon makes powerful, yet approachable software solutions for content creators working in 2D and 3D design, motion graphics, visual effects and visualization. Maxon’s innovative product portfolio helps artists supercharge their creative workflows. Our product lines include the award-winning Cinema 4D suite of 3D modeling, simulation and animation technology; the creativity-on-the-go Forger mobile sculpting app; the diverse Red Giant lineup of revolutionary editing, motion design and filmmaking tools; the leading-edge, blazingly fast Redshift renderer; and ZBrush, the industry-standard digital sculpting and painting solution.
Maxon’s team is comprised of fun, passionate people who believe in building and empowering a successful artistic community. From our popular, inclusive events to our free Cineversity educational resources, Maxon recognizes that developing strong connections with creatives and fostering their professional growth is integral to our ability to stay on top of industry trends and better serve customers.
(e) [email protected]
(p) +44 7454 012045
- Dalet Earns Silver Medal from EcoVadis for its CSR Sustainability Performance - November 28, 2023
- Maxon One November 2023 Release - November 16, 2023
- GETOP Choses Pixotope to Power Taiwan’s First Extended Reality Broadcast Studio - November 15, 2023