Position: Operations Associate
Company: PNC Bank
Location: Richardson TX US
Interprets and processes a variety of transactions in a production environment
Adheres to production schedule to ensure completion of tasks by required deadlines
Categorization and quality assurance of batches, the preparation of work to be keyed
Keying Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s) or verifying OCR data in the production system Claim and check level balancing
May interact with internal / external service partners
Performs other related job duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent
A minimum of 1-2 years prior related experience
Strong attention to detail is essential
10 key and strong data entry experience required
Ability to sit and key for extended periods of time is required
- Executes standard, scheduled transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for specialized product or functional area.
- Processes and/or reconciles transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions.
- Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
- Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests. Provides feedback on workflow and work received.
- Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures.
Manages Risk – Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Products and Services – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Effective Communications – Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Basic Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree or any significant experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Prior experience is not required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team
watch this video.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Total Hours Per Week
6:30am – 3:00pm
HR Job Code
101007 Operations Assoc