Position: Part Time Audio Video Events Technician
Company: AVT Productions
Location: Santa Clara CA US
GENERAL SUMMARY/ PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsibilities include setting up, adjusting, and operating audio-visual equipment which includes but are not limited to audio, video, data, projection, camera, lighting, and computer-related components. Capability to fine-tune and troubleshoot components on an as-needed per event basis is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Understanding and implementing setup and operation of all audiovisual equipment.
- Ability to understand signal flow and processing.
- Experience with Audio in live events settings.
- Experience with Data and Video Switching a very strong plus.
- Experience with Video Capture and Video Conferencing.
- Communicate with Event Producers effectively as well as explain our services to technical and non-technical customers and clients as needed.
- PC and MAC proficiency.
- Experience with Web-Cast and Collaborative tools such as WebEx, Bluejeans, etc.
- Assist staff with pulling, staging and striking audiovisual equipment for events.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed.
SUMMARY OF OTHER JOB DUTIES:
- The highest level of Customer Service.
- Demonstrate and uphold company Core Values.
- Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
- Conduct safety practices during and after events.*
- Responsive and timely communication skills.*
- Assist with room configuration setup and tear down of audiovisual equipment
- (Lifting involved).
- Accept mentoring, accountability, and practical discipline.
- Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly. Retains knowledge learned.
- Highly organized, strongly self-disciplined, and exhibits leadership skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- 2- 4years prior work experience with a minimum high school diploma
- Ability to multi-task and lift up to 50lbs without assistance and 100lbs with assistance.
- Schedule flexibility, some weekends work required
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Must have valid Drives License (class A & B desired) with an insurable driving record/
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Job Type: Part-time