Position: Photo Retoucher
Company: Laundry Service
Location: New York NY US
Laundry Service seeks a skilled photo editor to retouch creative assets for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. Your day-to-day work will include color correcting and filtering gorgeous visuals that are on-brand and enhance social posts. You tell stories with pictures. You have a passion for composition and an opinion about Helvetica vs. Helvetica Neue. Your Pinterest and Instagram accounts are off the charts.
- 2-3 years of experience retouching and editing digital photos
- Expert in Photoshop, Lightroom, and all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
- The ability and patience to edit outstanding images
- An eye for matching images to words
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!
Broadcast Beat Magazine is an Official NAB Show Media partner and we cover Broadcast Engineering, Radio & TV Technology for the Animation, Broadcasting, Motion Picture and Post Production industries. We cover industry events and conventions like BroadcastAsia, CCW, IBC, SIGGRAPH, Digital Asset Symposium and more!