PIX and CODEX have announced that the two companies are to be brought under a single unified brand identity with the establishment of the X2X Media Group. This brand consolidation will further strengthen the Group’s offerings to the entertainment industry, leveraging the two companies’ reputation for pioneering innovation and engineering strengths under a single umbrella while maintaining their strong identities and their independent routes to market.
“Since PIX acquired CODEX in April we have been working hard,” says Marc Dando, Chief Design Officer, X2X. “Bringing us together, integrated as a single brand is a reflection of the impressive level of synergy achieved between the teams and this will be further echoed in the tools we are bringing to leading creatives, filmmakers, and studios around the world.”
The resulting X2X Media Group:
- Is an entertainment technology company that partners with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle.
- Offers a suite of secure communication and content management solutions.
- Leverages the strengths of two award winning product lines and R&D teams.
- Will work on developing innovative new solutions that bridge the gap between on-set production and post.
“The production landscape is changing rapidly, and the evolution of our toolsets addresses real world needs,” comments Eric Dachs, Chief Executive Officer, X2X.” As X2X Media Group, we are dedicated to providing the industry with a fast, secure, global and collaborative ecosystem that enhances both creativity and cost-effectiveness.”
X2X headquarters will remain in San Francisco, while the company expands its engineering operations in Wellington, Odessa, Budapest, London, and Royal Leamington Spa, along with additional sales and support offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We provide a personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape. We ensure creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
- disguise breaks into the Canadian film & TV production landscape welcoming Promosa as its first xR Stage Partner in the country - January 22, 2021
- TV TEM Brazil modernises playout and automation with Pebble Solutions - December 17, 2020
- disguise accelerates investment in xR technology to push boundaries in remote and virtual production for 2021 - December 17, 2020