PlayBox Neo has enhanced the efficiency and power of its Cloud2TV virtual channel playout system with the addition of several new updates. Cloud2TV is a cloud-based, software-as-a service system that enables broadcasters to operate their playout channels from any location on the globe via an easy-to-use web interface.
Updates to this highly scalable SaaS system include improvements to Auto Import, Purge Task, Automatic Transcoding, QC check and others.
“Cloud2TV has been extremely successful for our customers throughout the world, enabling them to quickly and easily launch a channel with web-based access and an IP workflow,” says PlayBox Neo CEO Pavlin Rahnev. “The new updates reflect significant customer feedback, and we’re confident they’ll further enhance the performance of our software-centric Cloud2TV system.”
At the core of Cloud2TV is a playout/IP streaming service that supports UHD, HD and SD.
It can be operated in fully automated mode. It provides operators with the freedom to make schedule alterations or insert live content between prescheduled content.
Available on a budget-friendly SaaS subscription, Cloud2TV offers numerous advantages such as fast and on-demand channel launch, endless scalability, 24/7 reliability, web-based access and IP workflow. Cloud2TV is fully compatible with existing PlayBox Neo solutions and can be used to extend their capabilities and functionality.
Cloud2TV incorporates an intuitive web-based control interface with administrator-adjustable rights assignment, TV channel management, action-logging and notifications. Cloud2TV applications are its main components. Each application functions individually but in close co-ordination with the others to provide a full set of broadcast services supporting the workflow of an entire TV channel. Specific Cloud2TV applications are assigned to content ingest, graphic editing, media browsing with metadata handling and clip trimming, quality control and verification, transcoding, playlist management and audit logging.
Software updates and PlayBox Neo 24/7 global support are standard.
Cloud2TV is available in three forms:
- Platform-as-a-Service deployed on a private cloud with CDN for global reach
- Software-as-a-Service deployed on public clouds such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google
- On-premises turnkey system for deployment by a broadcaster or service-provider
For more information, please visit PlayBox Neo at www.playboxneo.com
- Color-Changing Capability, Compact Size, and Flexible Operation Make New Studio Shine for Collier County Sheriff’s Department - December 5, 2023
- A1 Telekom Austria Group Expands its Use of Actus Digital Broadcast Compliance and Monitoring Solution - November 14, 2023
- Results from NAB Show New York Confirm PlayBox Neo’s Solutions Design and the Value of In-Person Events - November 7, 2023