Post Production Supervisor
About the Job
NYC production looking for experienced Post Production Supervisor to work on a TLC series.
This starts as early as 6/28 and runs for approximately 7 months.
Must be technically savvy, have detailed knowledge of Avid, Mac OS, all post related technologies, workflows, etc.
Must have great communication skills, able to problem solve and be extremely organized. Prior work on TLC shows a plus.
• Oversee, maintain, update the post/delivery schedule
• Manage the needs of the creative EP’s in relation to the edit team.
• Manage Editor and Assistant Editor duties and priorities
• Manage Post Staff invoices & timesheets
• Knowledge of Avid and low-res offline workflows
• Track and ensure implementation of Legal, S&P notes
• Manage final finishing, schedule and attend final color/mix sessions
• Oversee weekly episode delivery an QC process with network
• Ensure final file and paper deliverables are created, delivered and approved by Network