Position: Premedia Production Support
Company: Widen Enterprises, Inc.
Location: Madison WI US
Chase passion. Pursue wellness. Be the best part of our customers’ day. These are some of the core values we hold at Widen, and why Widen’s been voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We build high-performing software and provide production services. We deliver both with unparalleled service. Let’s flourish, together.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our Production Services team in a Premedia Production Support role. This person will handle the inspection and verification of catalog pages for print. This position will thoroughly know our customer’s schedules, their quality expectations, and output requirements to ensure the highest quality service and printed materials.
- Work directly with primary department support personnel
- Manage and operate Epson inkjet proofing systems for various clients
- Manage company-wide shipping responsibilities which consist of primarily small parcel projects
- Quality inspect final images created by production departments prior to client release
- Know and understand customer-specific quality expectations for files and proofs
- Perform basic Photoshop editing and InDesign document processing
- Visually inspect, compare, and identify issues with final PDF files
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat)
- Basic understanding of print reproduction and prepress processes
- Ability to multitask and complete work accurately in a time-sensitive environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Widen offers an extensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation & holidays. Besides the competitive compensation and benefits package, Widen believes in a flexible work schedule, family-work balance and the benefit of wellness. Employees enjoy perks including: onsite fitness classes along with onsite workout equipment and locker rooms, lunch & learns, fireside chats, employee celebration lunches, regular onsite chair massages and last but not least, craft coffee and beer from local vendors.
Visit www.widen.com to watch customer video interviews, learn more about the product offering, and understand our history of marketing technology innovation.
Please apply at app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oqV06fwb&s=Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Audio Engineer Intern (Unpaid) - October 15, 2019
- Broadcast/Production Operations and Event Engineer – Information & Media Technology - October 15, 2019
- Administrative Assistant - October 15, 2019