Helps companies bring back catalog to global streaming platforms faster, using AI
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) announced that it would showcase its next-generation AI-led supply chain automation solutions at NAB 2022.
“We couldn’t be happier to see our customers and partners in person again and share our latest product innovations that address key challenges in the industry currently. We’ve been working hard to re-imagine supply chain automation driven by AI in the last two years. We deployed it within our media services and our customers successfully”, said Ramki Sankaranarayanan, Founder & Global CEO of PFT. “We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved with CLEAR Media ERP software & Vision Cloud AI platform and are excited to showcase these at NAB this year.”
Bring ‘back catalog’ to streaming platforms faster with AI
A ton of back catalogs are waiting to get to streaming platforms. But bringing back catalog to streaming platforms involves enhanced postproduction to create & finalize versions for multiple platforms, re-time / create subtitles & dub tracks and develop materials like titles, synopsis, key words, forced narration & more.
Introducing CLEAR Vision Cloud to accelerate back catalog preparation:
- CLEAR Vision Cloud: Get your internal teams to use AI and reduce human effort dramatically by discovering content segments, preparing cut downs, compilations & marketing clips, conform & create new versions, and re-time subs/dubs.
- Automatically conform regional edits, subtitles & dub tracks on global masters.
- Automatically generate, transcribe, and trans-create subtitles.
- Supply Chain: Stay connected across the supply chain – create versions of content, packages, share cuts, localize, transcode, and deliver to different platforms, all remotely.
- Services: Also access PFT’s experienced teams at scale to support a complete spectrum of Mastering, compliance, localization, and versioning services specialized in managing projects to deliver quality results while adhering to tight turnaround times.
As we mark 100K hours of AI processing this year, what is worth mentioning is that our ‘Making AI work for you’ proposition has been hugely successful as our AI data and action tool kits have become one of the best in the entire industry.
We’re thrilled to reconnect with you in person. Visit us at 4233 MR and W3624C for a demo of CLEAR. To schedule a meeting with us, click here.
Powered by Cloud. Driven by AI.
Can’t make it to NAB? No worries!
We are happy to give you a recap of everything NAB! Click here to book a demo.
About Prime Focus Technologies
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) is the creator of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, CLEAR®, for the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. It offers streaming platforms, studios, and broadcasters transformational AI-led technology and media services powered by the Cloud that help them lower their Total Cost of Operations (TCOP) by automating their content supply chain. PFT works with major M&E companies like Walt Disney-owned Star TV, Hearst Television, Channel 4, Sinclair Broadcast Group, A&E Networks, Warner Media, PBS, CBS Television Studios, 20th Century Fox Television Studios, Lionsgate, Showtime, HBO, NBCU, TERN International, Disney+ Hotstar, Cricket Australia, BCCI, Indian Premier League and more.
PFT is the technology subsidiary of Prime Focus, a global leader in M&E industry services. For more information, visit www.primefocustechnologies.com.
- The Passing of Peter Lawo - December 7, 2022
- The New Jersey Broadcasters Association Announces The Appointment Of Association Management Incorporated To Pilot The Organization - December 5, 2022
- New High-Resolution Radar-as-a-Service Promises to Dramatically Change the Way TV Stations Cover Weather - November 29, 2022