Launches Remote Postproduction Workflows for Adobe Premiere Pro
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) today announced that it would showcase its next-generation AI-led supply chain automation solutions at NAB 2022.
“We couldn’t be happier to see our customers and partners in person again and share our latest product innovations that address key challenges in the industry currently. We’ve been working hard to re-imagine supply chain automation driven by AI in the last two years. We deployed it within our media services and our customers successfully”, said Ramki Sankaranarayanan, Founder & Global CEO of PFT. “We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved with CLEAR Media ERP software & Vision Cloud AI platform and are excited to showcase these at NAB this year.”
Remote Postproduction Workflows to keep your projects moving
Postproduction and Workflows have drastically changed. The need to ‘go remote’ has accelerated the need to embrace ‘Remote Postproduction.’ While the industry has successfully transitioned to embrace virtualized edit workstations, the current priority is remote postproduction workflows. Footage required for a project has grown, and the I/O departments have expanded in size. Round-the-clock interventions have become more demanding for storage management, ingesting & restoring content for postproduction.
Introducing CLEAR Remote Postproduction Workflows for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Access Archive: We have moved the application to content so you restore and archive faster. Download proxies, restore hi-res, check in edits and projects to your archives.
- Media Discovery: AI & deep Metadata integration across the workflow helps you locate clips of interest from both new content and archive to prepare a rough edit timeline.
- Collaborate on Cloud: Editors can collaborate on projects, share media and metadata, seek review and approval regardless of where they are, ⏤ use visual mark-ups and free-hand annotation, chat & share notes.
- Render & Upload from Adobe Premiere Pro: You can now render & upload to CLEAR MAM for review & approval without moving away from Premiere Pro, making it easier — this also helps avoid repetitive manual actions.
- Automatic One-click Backup & Restore: Automatic ONE click back up from home to the Cloud & restore to “my workspace” ⏤ to the point where you have it all broken down within your Premiere Projects folder, with different iterations every day.
- MAM: Run all your postproduction workflows within CLEAR MAM — create work orders, tasks within the postproduction process, and more. Save costs with application-aware Policy-based Archival across storage tiers.
We’re thrilled to reconnect with you in person. Visit us at 4233MR and W3624C for a demo of CLEAR.
Can’t make it to NAB? No worries!
Schedule a meeting with us, and we will give you a recap of everything NAB! Click here to book a demo with us.
About Prime Focus Technologies
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) is the creator of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, CLEAR®, for the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. It offers streaming platforms, studios, and broadcasters transformational AI-led technology and media services powered by the Cloud that help them lower their Total Cost of Operations (TCOP) by automating their content supply chain. PFT works with major M&E companies like Walt Disney-owned Star TV, Hearst Television, Channel 4, Sinclair Broadcast Group, A&E Networks, Warner Media, PBS, CBS Television Studios, 20th Century Fox Television Studios, Lionsgate, Showtime, HBO, NBCU, TERN International, Disney+ Hotstar, Cricket Australia, BCCI, Indian Premier League and more.
PFT is the technology subsidiary of Prime Focus, a global leader in M&E industry services. For more information, visitwww.primefocustechnologies.com.
- The Future of Digital Video Streaming with AI: Unveiling AKTA - February 13, 2024
- Spatial Mic Converter Plugin Updated To Include New Visualization Modes - June 2, 2023
- Sencore Welcomes Chad Hassler as New Vice President of Sales - May 31, 2023