Position: Product Designer
Location: Mountain View CA US
BlueJeans is the world’s leading provider of interoperable video communication, bringing video to you, wherever you are. BlueJeans is used by thousands of global companies for everyday meetings, events, and social networks, and works across any location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room system. BlueJeans is the modern era replacement to traditional web conferencing technologies, and delivers face-to-face video communication for any organization who wants to bring their employees, leaders, and partners closer together.
Blue Jeans is seeking extraordinary people to transform the live video collaboration industry. Located in Mountain View, we are revolutionizing the way people work across the globe. We are looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team. We are all passionate about solving complex problems by creating smart and beautiful software.
As a Product Designer you will create SaaS products with intuitive simplicity. Our goal is to successfully deliver data driven, user friendly designs from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. This role is located in our Mountain View headquarters.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of designers, product managers and engineers.
- Build user stories and conduct user testing.
- Design simple interaction flows and elegant experiences.
- Deliver storyboards, flowcharts, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Learn and contribute through regular design meetings and continually raise our bar for quality.
- BS/BA in Design, UI, Visual Design, HCI or related degree.
- Solid understanding of enterprise cloud based software.
- 2+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- Proficiency with any design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Principle, InVision, etc…
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Able to self-manage overlapping projects.
- A self-starter with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A portfolio showcasing interaction design and visual design that uses the latest design standards.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming language.
- After Effects or other related motion design tools.
- Have worked on Video communication or related product/app.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019
- Remote Possibilities in Broadcast Post-Production - June 14, 2019
- Video Department/Production Assistant - June 13, 2019