Position: Production Assistant
Company: Hive and Vine
Location: Washington DC US
Seeking a production assistant to support a documentary on black women and beauty.
Here is the preview: youtu.be/NtsEN4SnhQA
- Scheduling interviews
- Posting video editing/model/crew positions and screening candidates
- Shopping and sourcing items online for photoshoots
- Planning the schedule and logistics for film shoots
- Researching information quickly
- Adding content to the facebook and instagram pages
- Organized, friendly, and outgoing
- Legible handwriting and detail oriented
- Able to focus for long periods and willing to not use your cell phone while working
- Film, theater, and/ or communications background
Work is based near the PG Plaza metro station on the green line. Must be local.
1. Please watch the trailer ( youtu.be/NtsEN4SnhQA )
2 Submit a resume and a brief explanation of why you are interested in working on this project.
Resumes submitted without explaining why you are interested will not be considered.
Your resume should contain experience (volunteer or paid) with production, film, or theater.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Washington, DC
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- E-Commerce Production Specialist / Data Entry Associate - July 23, 2019
- Proposal Production Coordinator -Entry Level - July 23, 2019
- Marketing and Production Intern - July 23, 2019