Production Manager / Line Producer
About the job
We are seeking a Line Producer / Production Manager to hire on a temp to permanent basis. The production manager will be responsible for creating and tracking production calendars, budgets, invoices, estimates, expenses, deliverables, and the completion of all video projects to the client’s satisfaction, within budget and on time. The preferred candidates will have several years experience in a similar role, will be highly organized, attentive to detail, and timely with communication while working on several projects to help keep things running smoothly.
– Be responsible for generating and tracking production calendars, budgets, invoices, estimates, expenses and deliverables.
– Develop and maintain relationships with vendors for crew bookings and equipment rentals.
– Be point of contact for external crews and vendors for payment.
– Coordinate skills and schedule activities to meet the project’s milestones and timelines.
– Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to the Executive Producer.
– Work closely with the Executive Producer on the implementation and improving of processes.
– Manage the expectations of our customers with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding their needs and requirements.
– Assist in the conceptualization and/or design of projects/campaigns to meet objectives.
– Oversee all custom graphics and VFX.
– Work with Executive Producer and Creative Director to approve (copy edit) all scripts.
– At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing or production.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
– Proven project management and production / post-production experience.
– Deep understanding of video production process — managing budgets, crews, locations, equipment requirements, and media assets.
– Ability to multi-task while prioritizing heavy workloads.
– Must be detail oriented and organized.
– Must be a self-started who anticipates the needs of the team, clients, and vendors.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong interest in participating / collaborating in creative process with the team.
– Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative.
– Must have the legal right to work in the US.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years in marketing or production management for broadcast, digital, and corporate video. Rate will be based on experience, ability to play a creative role in projects, and helping to improve organizational procedures.
Google Drive/Docs/Calendar/Sheets, Slack, Evernote, Omniplan, Wrike, Adobe Creative Suite