Puget Systems Teams Up with Corridor Digital and Vū to Showcase Real-World Examples of Machine Learning, AI Generated Animation and Virtual Production Experiences
Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com) today announced it is returning to NAB 2023 in Las Vegas next week to demonstrate its newest, highly-specialized custom workstations tailored for virtual production, generative AI, machine learning and high-end VFX and post production workflows. Executives from Puget Systems will be on hand in their booth #N2074 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center to help virtual production and post production studio executives discern the optimal workstation hardware required – down to the component level – to support their virtual production and high end VFX workflows through 2023 and beyond.
Puget Systems has also teamed up with Corridor Digital and Vū to help demonstrate the impact of highly-specialized workstation hardware – to the component level – on these complex and sophisticated workflows.
- Corridor Digital Demonstration: Puget Systems will host demonstrations of the behind the scenes workflows used by VFX and YouTube celebrities, Corridor Digital, for their latest viral animated sensation, ANIME Rock Paper Scissors. In this demonstration, Puget Systems will show how the wizards at Corridor Digital created an entire original animated short using AI technology, and Davinci Resolve for editing and visual effects.
- Vū’s Unreal Ride BTS: Puget Systems has also teamed up with Vū (www.vu.network/) to demonstrate high-end virtual production workflows on a rack-mounted virtual production system custom built – and branded – for Vū. The environment for this virtual production workflow demo was provided by Vū and is the same environment being used for the popular “Unreal Ride” hosted by Vū, Epic Games/Unreal Engine and MRMC in the lobby of Central Hall in the LVCC.
During NAB 2023, Puget Systems workstations will be powering Vū’s virtual production demonstrations and LED wall displays in their NAB booths #C8320 and for the Unreal Ride in the Central Lobby.
Puget Systems Talks and Panel Discussions at NAB 2023
Puget Systems is also partnering with the NAB, as well as Vū, to participate in high value discussions and presentations designed to raise awareness and educate audiences on the challenges and benefits of supporting virtual production and high-end VFX workflows.
- NAB Remote Production Conference: Remote Solutions for Small Studios
In this session, Matt Bach will discuss remote solutions specifically for video editing, graphic design, and VFX. Attendees will learn about the different remote tools available, as well as the pros and cons of using remote desktop versus full cloud solutions. For more information or to attend this workshop, please visit here.
- NAB Remote Production Conference: Local, Remote, or Cloud – What’s your plan?
In this session, Matt Bach and the panelists will delve into the details of various remote solutions, from remote desktops to full cloud solutions, discussing their respective advantages and disadvantages. Attendees will also learn how to assess their own unique needs and determine which approach is best for their particular workflow and budget. For more information or to attend this workshop, please visit here.
- Vū Virtual Production Central: From Silicon to Screen – The Impact of Computer Hardware on Virtual Production
Kelly Shipman of Puget Systems joins the teams from Vū and Unilumin to discuss the technologies of LED displays and the future direction of the virtual production industry. Topics include Bit-Depth, Scan-Rate, NITS, Flip-Chip, Common Cathode and more. For more information or to attend this panel discussion, please visit here.
- ASUS ProArt Masters’ Talks
Matt Bach of Puget Systems joins ASUS for their ProArt Masters’ Talks at NAB 2023. In the spirit of ProArt’s mission, “Power Up Your Imagination,” this event brings industrial experts, individual professionals, and communities together to share the latest trends, cutting-edge technologies as well as practical workflow and tools in the field. For more information, or to attend this event, please visit here.
Puget Systems Recommended Hardware and Benchmarking for Virtual Production
Puget Systems is also offering its highly sought-after Puget Labs Recommended Systems for Virtual Production report. In this detailed report, technicians from Puget Labs detail key data that studio executives and virtual production artists need to discern the optimal hardware configurations required for complex, real-time, processing intensive virtual production environments – everything from recommendations on what CPU and GPU is best for virtual production, to application-specific recommendations based on users’ needs for motion capture, green screen or LED wall volume applications. This updated report also includes the latest performance data on the NVIDIA RTX Ada Generation 48GB cards, which have been documented as the highest performing graphics cards for virtual production applications and workflows.
Understanding the demands of each of these platforms at the component level is critical in designing workstations for optimal virtual production system performance. During NAB 2023, Puget Systems will be sharing with attendees key learnings from its extensive research and benchmarking, as well as providing demonstrations of its newly designed custom virtual production workstations.
To review the detailed recommendations, please visit the Puget Systems Recommended Systems report here.
Pricing and Availability
Puget Systems custom Virtual Production and high-end VFX workstations are available for immediate configuration for a wide range of production and post production applications. To learn more or to speak with one of our technology consultants, please visit www.pugetsystems.com. To learn more about Puget Systems Canadian Consulting and Sales Operations, please visit here.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is based in the Seattle suburb of Auburn, WA, and specializes in high performance custom built computers. We emphasize customization with laser focus on understanding each customer’s specific workflow, and offer personal consulting and support that we believe is becoming quite rare in the industry. Our goal is to provide each client with the best possible computer for their needs and budget. For more information or to see how Puget Systems can design a system specifically tailored to the work that you do, please visit www.pugetsystems.com.
- MAGIX Introduces Significant Performance and WorkflowImprovements with the Launch of Samplitude Pro X8 - June 5, 2023
- Vū and Unilumin Announce Strategic Partnership - June 1, 2023
- VEGAS Creative Software Releases New Free Update to VEGAS Pro 20; More Powerful AI Advancements, Innovative Planar Tracking Integration and Workflow Performance Boosts - May 2, 2023