For Quicklink, 2018 has been a year of celebration with the Skype TX being honoured with an Emmy® Award for Technology & Engineering, Quicklink receiving a Queens Award for Enterprise in Innovation and a 15-year company anniversary.
At this year’s IBC show, Quicklink will be unveiling its latest technological innovation – the Quicklink Studio Solution. The Quicklink Studio Solution ensures high quality content is sent with confidence, using the latest best in class, bi-directional audio and video link platform. Unlimited contribution devices such as professional broadcast hardware, iOS apps and standard browsers can be used with the public internet or hosted on your own private network. The Quicklink Manager portal allows management of your links and control of your Quicklink remote devices. Input/output interfaces include HD-SDI, HDMI and IP (NewTek NDI, MPEG-TS).
Quicklink will be presenting their latest solution which features:
- 365×24/7 global usage and availability
- Virtual waiting rooms for contribution links
- Full access control of portal Managers, Operators and Users
- Full control of contributors and feature/settings selection
- Remote control of camera, audio and lights (ST150 and ST500)
- Superior HD quality content- based on the VP9 codec – HEVC equivalent
- Fully rate adaptive video up to 1080p 30 Mbps 60 frames per second
- Ultra-low delay bi-directional video/audio, supporting real time teleprompting via SDI as well as NDI
- Full duplex multi-channel audio, ideal for remote IP commentary
- Two factor authentication and end-to-end encryption
- Guest invites with time expiration for ad hoc users via SMS/email – no software download required
- Off-air recording managed from the control room
The Studio Solution can be used for full remote control of HD broadcast contributions; ultra-low delay latency, HD encoder/decoder between main and remote studio; or for contributions from any device connected to the internet.
The Quicklink Studio Solution will be shown at IBC from the 14th – 18th of September at RAI Amsterdam. To discover more about the solution at the show, visit the Quicklink team at stand 3.B30.
Latest posts by quicklink (see all)
- Quicklink Studio broadcasts exclusive interviews for prestigious English Football Club - February 11, 2019
- Tempo Storm chooses Quicklink Studio solution for remote esports contributions - February 4, 2019
- Quicklink Studio enables remote IP audio commentary for pan-European Football Tournament - January 21, 2019