At IBC 2018, Quicklink will showcase their award-winning Skype TX call transceivers. The Quicklink TX, a Skype video call management system was honoured with an Emmy® Award for Technology & Engineering. This was swiftly followed with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation, the most prestigious award for UK businesses and the highest accolade for business success.
Designed in partnership with Microsoft, the Quicklink TX enables the professional reception and transmission of Skype calls through an SDI and HDMI interface. Skype TX can receive from and send to any video enabled device running Skype, providing broadcasters with unrivalled access to the 300 million monthly Skype users.
The Quicklink TX are available in the following options:
- Quicklink TX – 1 Skype TX call, 1 HD-SDI input/output
- Quicklink TX Duo – 2 Skype TX calls, 2 HD-SDI input/output
- Quicklink TX Quad – 4 Skype TX calls, 4 HD-SDI input/output
In July, it was announced that Quicklink and Riedel have formed a partnership. As part of this partnership, Quicklink will provide ongoing support services for existing Riedel STX-200 customers as well as fulfilment of any further Skype TX product enquiries.
The Quicklink TX, TX Duo and TX Quad will be showcased at IBC 2018, RAI Amsterdam (Hall 3, stand B30) from 14th-18th September, visit the Quicklink stand to see the solution in action.
Latest posts by quicklink (see all)
- Quicklink Studio broadcasts exclusive interviews for prestigious English Football Club - February 11, 2019
- Tempo Storm chooses Quicklink Studio solution for remote esports contributions - February 4, 2019
- Quicklink Studio enables remote IP audio commentary for pan-European Football Tournament - January 21, 2019