Seth Worley demonstrates how to recreate a Star Wars Force Push in latest Red Giant visual effects tutorial.
Portland, OR – September 5, 2019 – Adding to their collection of how-to videos paying homage to the most popular film and TV shows of all time, Red Giant today released a new VFX tutorial, in which Seth Worley demonstrates how to recreate the Star Wars “Force Push.” Complete with techniques for creating distortion, camera shake and some collateral nerf-herding messiness, Seth also shares techniques for lightsaber glows and color correction to bring it all together. In just three minutes, Seth will give viewers everything they need to know to make their very own space magic.
In this tutorial, Seth uses the following tools from Red Giant suites including VFX Suite, Trapcode Suite, Universe and Magic Bullet Suite:
- VFX Supercomp: Supercomp is a compositing environment that makes it easy to create complex, seamless composites. In Supercomp, light and atmospheric effects interact with all layers and elements of a scene in a far more natural way, and with far less pre-composing in After Effects than ever before.
- Trapcode Particular: Create organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics elements and more in After Effects. Now with Fluid Dynamics.
- Red Giant Universe: Red Giant’s collection of GPU-accelerated video effects and transitions plugins for motion graphics artists and editors, Universe boasts over 80 tools supported across eight host-applications.
- Magic Bullet Looks: Magic Bullet Looks is designed to give filmmakers powerful looks and color correction, with over 200 fully-customizable Look presets and over 40 tools to customize or build new Looks. Get the best, most-intuitive color correction experience in the industry.
- Magic Bullet Colorista IV: Magic Bullet Colorista IV provides professional color correction for filmmakers, turning Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects into a high-speed professional color grading environment.
Don’t forget to check out Seth’s previous tutorial for Red Giant, how to recreate the Mind Flayer from Stranger Things Season Two.
Request a Media Review Kit or Briefing
Members of the media are invited to review any individual tools or product suites from Red Giant. For more information or to request a product review kit or private press briefing with a Red Giant executive, please contact Nick Govoni at [email protected].
About Red Giant
Red Giant is a software company made up of talented artists and technologists who collaborate to create unique tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers. Our company culture is focused on finding balance between work and life – we call it “the double bottom line” – this philosophy helps us ignore complexity in favor of building simple tools that yield giant results. Over the last decade, our products (like Magic Bullet, Trapcode, Universe and PluralEyes) have become the standard in film and broadcast post-production. With over 200,000 users, it’s nearly impossible to watch 20 minutes of TV without seeing our software in use. From our experiences as artists and filmmakers, we aspire to not only provide tools for artists, but inspiration as well. Watch our films, learn from over 200 free tutorials, or try our software at www.redgiant.com.
Latest posts by Zazil Media (see all)
- Red Giant Emulates the Super Speed of “Sonic the Hedgehog” in New Cheap Tricks Episode - February 13, 2020
- TETSUJIN Inc. Uses Universal Videohubs and More than 1,000 Mini Converters - February 12, 2020
- Italian Creative Agency Uses Ultimatte 12 for Building Virtual Studio Sets - February 6, 2020