Discover new creative possibilities at IBC 2023 with Ross Video’s impressive showcase of end-to-end video production solutions.
Ross Video today announced its theme for this year’s IBC show, “From idea to audience, let’s make it real,” highlighting the creative possibilities unlocked by the range of solutions that Ross Video is bringing to IBC2023. Ross will have a new, solutions-centric booth (Hall 9, Stand A04 and A05) demonstrating end-to-end workflows for a wide variety of video production environments.
Attendees will be able to experience full solution demonstrations that show the latest advances in:
– Extended Reality (XR)
– News Workflows
– LED Production
– Production Graphics
– Camera Motion Systems
– Automated Production
Ross production experts will also be available to share advice and experience to help attendees bring their next project to life.
Cutting Edge Technology
Visitors will discover how to leverage technological advances such as:
– The dramatically reduced space offered by Hyperconverged production systems
– The efficiencies delivered by intelligently integrating AI
– The flexibility of Cloud and software-based production
– The scale benefits of IP
– The plug-and-play simplicity of SDI
Security & Sustainability
Attendees will learn about industry trends in cybersecurity and the new Catena standards effort.
They will also hear about the benefits of Hyperconverged solutions in building a smaller, more sustainable, yet higher-performance production environment.
“We’ll have a large stand with a lot to see. We look forward to customers bringing their production challenges and ideas to Ross at IBC this year,” said Jeff Moore, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer of Ross Video. “Our production experts and solution architects will be available to sit down over a coffee, help assess your production goals and provide options toward making them a reality. As we say: “From idea to audience, let’s make it real.”
The full slate of new product introductions from Ross will be announced closer to IBC2023.
About Ross Video
Ross Video powers high-impact video experiences around the world. The technology and services of our creative production universe are trusted by thousands of the world’s top brands – from Disney to Sky, SoFi Stadium, to Red Bull Media. Headquartered in Canada, with 20 global offices and 1,400 employees, we work in broadcast news, sports, stadiums, concerts, education, legislative, corporate and more.
Director of Communications & Events
Email: [email protected]
EMEA: Kelli Neve-Read, [email protected], +44 (0)7935 067 393
Americas: Casey Love, [email protected], (+1) 281 682 6639
- Ateme Enables the First 5G Broadcast Transmission in the U.S. - September 21, 2023
- Empowering Operator Success: iWedia and OBLO Announce Dynamic DTV Services and Products Powered by OBLO Cloud Technology - September 15, 2023
- iWedia and Synaptics Collaborate to Launch Innovative Edge AI Product for Measuring User Engagement with TV Content and Ads, Powered by OBLO Cloud Technology - September 15, 2023