Position: SCCM Administrator
Location: Fort Bragg NC US
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator at Ft. Bragg, NC.
The Microsoft SCCM Administrator will support the G2 Army MI Enterprise program which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The successful Systems Administrator will support Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager software and also have experience and/or expertise in supporting enterprise-level Microsoft server environments to include Microsoft Server 2008 Active Directory with Windows 7/10 clients, Exchange, WSUS, and/or SCOM technologies.
- Provide application/Windows OS installation/configuration/patching as well as data reporting (application install status, client health, etc.) leveraging Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Provide technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of PC and related software.
- Troubleshoot software install/configuration failures and provide regular status to customer.
- Apply security patches/configuration changes to workstations within suspenses required by customer.
- Team with information assurance to remediate workstation security issues found during routine checks.
- Participate in new application and hardware rollouts, testing, and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of overall related Systems Administration experience. Additional relevant training, certification, and/or years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum one year of specific administration experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 and/or 2012.
- Currently possess DoD 8570 certification at IAT II, CompTIA Security+ce.
- Currently possess relevant MCITP, MCSA, or MCSE certification.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Microsoft SCCM 2007 or 2012 certification.
- ITIL certification.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.