For immediate release:
SEE AND TRY THE NEW AND LATEST AATON-TRANSVIDEO PRODUCTS AT IBC 2018
Paris, 23rd August 2018:
See and try the new and latest Aaton-digital and Transvideo products at IBC 2018 on the Aaton-Transvideo booth 12.F30:
– From a collaboration with Zeiss, the remarkable Transvideo StarliteHD-e monitor-recorder will be on show with its intelligent interface for Zeiss eXtended technology lenses and Cooke/i lenses, enabling the recording of static and dynamic lens metadata from these optics.
The ZEISS eXtended Data provides information about lens distortion and shading in real time. With the ZEISS CP.3 XD lenses, even limited budget small productions gain access to the advanced techniques common in state-of-the-art, big budget films, commercials and television shows. The information is captured and stored on an SD-card including the metadata for each time code.
The StarliteHD-e will become your electronic toolbox, providing:
-zoom, peaking, focus puller view for the focus puller
-record/playback, metadata view, PDF report for the script assistant
-virtual horizon for the user of stabilized equipment.
From an SDI signal, the StarliteHD-e is capable of decoding lens information packaged by LDS (Arri) or RDD18 (Sony) protocols, Time Code, REC flag etc
The Lens Reader cable permits the connection between the monitor and lens equipped with an external connector providing a serial link; lens protocols / i3, /i², /i and Extended /i are supported.
– The Transvideo StarliteHD monitor-recorder with its new firmware upgrade giving increased resolution and reduced latency, enhancing its many capabilities further and making it also an excellent choice now for focus pulling. The upgrade will be available for all existing StarliteHD worldwide for a cost of Euros 165.
– The Transvideo StarliteHD-Canon is displayed on a ME-200S-SH camera; this version gives a tactile human interface to the ultra light and sensitive cubic camera from Canon. Full access to camera menu is provided, as well as shortcuts for specific adjustments.
– Tiffen will demonstrate the latest evolution of the Transvideo CineMonitorHD8-XSBL on their top rigs. The body-rig operator’s community acclaims this highest version of the CineMonitorHD, with 2500 Nits brightness and exceptional contrast ratio.
Please Note: There will be a further announcement from Aaton-Digital of a new and important collaboration for the Cantar recorders closer to the show.
On the stand:
– Now the favoured choice for many production sound mixers, the feature rich CantarX3 and CantarMini digital multitrack location recorders continue to be enhanced further by add-on features that the innovative design allows. Aaton Digital has unveiled the full integration of the Wisycom and Lectrosonics wireless receivers in their CantarX3 and CantarMini recorders giving direct access to the UI of the receivers from the Cantar allowing set-up of options or channel frequencies as well the use of a spectrum analyser.
– The final version of the Cantaress advanced mixing surface companion of the CantarX3 will be demonstrated on the booth.
– Last but not least, Aaton-Digital will present the dual integration of the Sennheiser Ambeo™ immersive VR sound technology in the CantarX3 and CantarMini.
Contacts for further press information:
Stylus Media Consultants
2×300 dpi photos supplied:
1) The new StarliteHD-e monitor-recorder interfaced to the ARRI ALEXA MINI camera and Zeiss CP.3 XD optics
2) The CantarMini digital multitrack location audio recorder showing the receivers control screen
Higher res photos by request to StylusMC.
- Transvideo: Latest and leading monitor products at Cine Gear 2019 - May 13, 2019
- See Aaton-Digital’s award-winning sound recorders at Cine Gear 2019 - May 13, 2019
- Decimator Design announces a 4K Cross Converter: 12G-CROSS - April 8, 2019