Position: Senior Designer
Company: Price Intelligently
Location: Boston MA US
You will learn and work with the Director of Design as well as other team members within the company to guide your projects and push your designs forward.
At Price Intelligently we believe that design plays an important role in the success of our digital product. You’ll have the opportunity to work on everything from the design of new features, redesign existing parts of the app, marketing site pages, and landing pages.If you have and are continuing to develop a strong visual design ability and want to learn more about UX and the “product thinking” that informs your visual designs then Price Intelligently is your next move.
For the past few years, Price Intelligently has been helping SaaS companies make more money and learn more about their customers through pricing and value monitoring. We do that by collecting, analyzing, and communicating not just data, but actionable insights.We believe that taking a bunch of data and translating it into a bunch of graphs doesn’t really solve the problem. We also believe that focus on one industry helps us win in helping customers and growing our business. We want to solve for these failings of the Business Intelligence industry, empowering everyone to get the most out of SaaS.
Why the team needs you:
- Design is a growing part of our company. In order to differentiate ourselves, we have to solve tough problems. We are looking for a designer who not only has a keen eye for detail and interest in solving difficult problems but also has strong collaborative DNA.
What will help you succeed:
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Demonstrated product (UX/UI) design experience
- Experience with data visualization
- Ability to execute with both quality and speed in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- You can take feedback and translate it into your work
- You have an insatiable desire to push your craft forward through iteration
- Humility and a genuinely collaborative attitude
- Preferably, your focus is more on the product side but can do marketing design work.
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Portfolio or link to sample work (can be a Wix or SquareSpace site or anything similar) required.
- After Effects or some motion graphics experience
- Photography experience
Price intelligently is an equal opportunity employer
Why Price intelligently?
At Price Intelligently, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it – flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Incredible career development in an exciting environment