Position: Senior Designer
Company: Critical Mass
Location: Cupertino CA US
We are an experience design agency with a relentless focus on the customer.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our design process. By creating customer experiences that are simple, valuable, entertaining, and convenient, we deliver measurable results for some of the world’s most admired brands.
Today we’re 950 people in 11 offices on 4 continents.
We love diverse points of view, open minds, and people who are passionate, driven, and real. And we love all things digital, too.
The Senior Designer is an original thinker and project group leader who conceives creative concepts and translates them into a visual format. Working in the Creative Department and under the supervision of an art director, the Senior Designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results for the Internet and Web-based marketing initiatives. The Senior Designer is a leader capable of directing up to 4 designers, with the ability to follow up and mentor those designers. Attention to detail, combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
- Designing solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Creating highly usable interface solutions focused on user experience
- Leading a project or group of projects with limited input from an Art Director
- Guiding and directing up to 4 designers with thorough delegation, follow-up and mentoring
- Rationalizing solutions with the project team and clients
- Balancing creative requirements with client business requirements
- Designing: mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids and interface demos; photo retouching and enhancements; animated GIFs
- Providing quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
- Visualize and verbalize your ideas to team and client
- Strong design portfolio with 2+ years education, 5+ years design and interactive work experience
- Developed and diverse communication skills
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of the strengths and limitations of Flash, After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady
Critical Mass can provide relocation assistance.
Latest posts by Broadcast Beat Magazine (see all)
- Video Production Team - June 17, 2019
- Video Production Intern - June 17, 2019
- Powering the Most Captivating Webcasting Workflows with Matrox® Monarch EDGE - June 14, 2019