The Sennheiser SoundAcademy has started to provide free pro audio training webinars and product demonstrations globally. The webinars will cover a wide range of topics from wireless microphones, to audio for video, to conference beamforming microphones. They have been created for customers from the music industry, AV industry, film and video production teams as well as the education and corporate sectors. The free training sessions will be offered at 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. (all times GST), allowing people from the Middle East to conveniently tune in.
“These webinars are part of our three-pillar plan to support our customers during this unique and difficult time,” explained Volker Schmitt, Director Customer Development and Application Engineering, who heads the Sennheiser SoundAcademy. “In addition to the webinars, which are open to everybody, we have also shifted individual customer training into the digital world. Furthermore, we are planning to have industry experts share their expertise in webcasts. Thanks to these webinars, we are very much looking forward to staying in touch with you all.”
A highlight of the webinar series so far has been the sound engineer roundtable on “Mixing for live sound – mixing IEMs and monitors” which was held on 31 March. In this session, the Sennheiser Relationship Management team was joined by five leading professional sound engineers to discuss the strategies of live sound mixing. Brad Baisley (Blake Shelton), Landon Storey (Khalid), Charles “Chopper” Bradley (Harry Styles), Alex Cerutti (Dua Lipa), and Andre Williams (A$AP Rocky / Summer Walker) were the experts on this 90 minute long roundtable.
Please visit en-ae.sennheiser.com/webinars for a full, up-to-date list of the free SoundAcademy webinars including registration links. Webinars will usually be offered in English, but there are also some German and French sessions.
The following topics have been planned for the next two weeks (until April 9):
Installed sound and business solutions:
- G4 best practice for installers and integrators
- Beamforming microphones for meeting rooms
- Campus-wide audio
- SpeechLine Digital Wireless – the DECT approach
- Microphone Basics
- Wireless microphone basics: Theory I
- Wireless microphone basics: Theory II
- Digital wireless microphone transmission
- An introduction to the Wireless Systems Manager software
- Antenna system design
- Digital 6000 live demonstration
- New Sennheiser MKE 200 Microphone Enables Middle East Creators to Enhance Audio Capture on Cameras and Mobile Devices - September 1, 2020
- Sennheiser Enables Businesses Adapt to ‘New Normal’ with Touch-less Digital Audio Collaboration Solution - August 19, 2020
- #DontStoptheEducation: Sennheiser Announces Virtual Roundtable on Online Conferencing and Remote Learning - July 14, 2020