The visual elements of a presentation are essential to the work any broadcaster makes when promoting their brand. However, if the audio doesn’t match with the quality of the visual sophistication of the presentation, then the creative might as well as kiss their audience goodbye. The way a presentation is presented on a visual standard matters. But the sound quality has to be approached on an equal level and a company like the Sennheiser Electronic Corporation addresses that with its headphones, loudspeakers, microphones, and wireless transmission systems.
Since Sennheiser was founded back in 1945, the company has specialized in designing and providing its users with a wide range of high fidelity products, which include microphones, headphones, telephone accessories, and aviation headsets for personal, professional, and business applications.
Sennheiser creates audio products that a user can rely on when listening to music and during conferences or meetings. This is accomplished by designing sound that people can not only hear but also feel, which goes beyond the standard product reliability most audio companies abide by. Sennheiser aims to fulfill its vision of shaping the future of audio and creating unique sound experiences for their users. And with the digital 6000 series, they’ll be able to do just that.
Sennheiser’s Digital 6000 Series
Sennheiser’s digital 6000 series has no intermodulation. It provides more channels and more performance for users. The Digital 6000 series sets new standards in the world of RF with the intermodulation-free operation, equidistant frequency grids, and exceptionally reliable transmission. This series offers only the highest quality audio with a long-range mode as well as the ability to double a user’s potential channel count with their new link density mode, which increases functioning capabilities in even the most challenging RF environment.
With transmitters designed for any application, Digital 6000 is equally at home on stage, in the studio or on the field. For the most discreet applications, the new SK 6212 mini-bodypack transmitter has become the best choice for sound designers and broadcast professionals
Several more of Sennheiser ‘s 6000 series ranges from a variety of audio product such as:
- The L 6000 (Provides the Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 series with expansion and a practical and intelligent charging station)
- The EM 6000 (Digital 2-channel receiver for live productions and transmissions)
- The SK 6000 (More channels, better transmission performance: intermodulation-free pocket transmitter)
The L 6000
The L 6000 operates as a practical, central, intelligent charging station that delivers power centrally and directly in the rack. This device has up to four freely selectable charging modules that can accommodate two bodypack or handheld battery packs each (a total of 8 charging ports for battery packs BA 60, BA 61 or BA 62). It also has three-color LEDs that provide users with a quick overview of the charging status. The intelligent control system in the L 6000 prevents heat buildup and also offers a mode that optimally charges the batteries for extended storage periods. The L 6000 has a modular construction and it is futureproofed, which allows charging stations for future battery pack types to be retrofitted more easily.
Additional features of the L 6000 include:
- 19-inch charging station in 1 RU
- Flexible configurations with loading modules for handheld transmitters or bodypack battery packs (Digital 6000 and Digital 9000)
- A quick overview of charging status with three-color LEDs
- Intelligent charging control with four fans for optimum cooling
- Storage mode that keeps battery packs in optimum charge condition for longer storage periods
- Integration into the Wireless Systems Manager
Learn more by visiting en-us.sennheiser.com/charging-station-microphones-transmitter-l-6000.
The EM 6000
The EM 6000 has a higher channel density and maximum signal reliability. This device is intermodulation-free and its equidistant frequency grid provides excellent spectral efficiency and the simplest frequency configuration, regardless of the environments. Other features of the EM 6000 include error correction and audio error masking that help recognize and fix problems long before they even become audible. When it comes to the setup and the user interface, the EM 6000 is defined by clarity, relevance, and short pathways.
The EM 6000 can be seamlessly integrated into existing digital or analog infrastructures. The EM 6000 also has a digital AES-3 output with word clock inputs and outputs, high-quality transformer-balanced analog XLR, and 6.3 mm jack outputs as well as a 6.3 mm headphone output.
In addition to being compatible with UHF Sennheiser antenna systems, the EM 6000’s features include:
- 19’’ 2-Channel receiver, 19 inch 1RU
- Large 244 MHz switching bandwidth
- Legendary Long Range mode (LR) with proprietary audio codec (SeDAC) from the masterpiece Digital 9000
- Link Density Mode (LD mode) with efficiency-optimized Audio Codec (SePAC) ensures up to 5 channels per MHz bandwidth
Learn more by visiting en-us.sennheiser.com/microphone-digital-audio-receiver-live-production-em-6000.
The SK 6000
The SK 6000 is an intermodulation-free pocket transmitter that allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. Even in the toughest frequency ranges, the transmission concept of the transmitter allows for maximum spectral efficiency. In simple terms, this means users have access to more channels, maximum transmission performance at all times, and outstanding signal stability. This device is backed by the legendary Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC), which guarantees clear, artifact-free sound and optimum dynamics.
The SK 6000 is the high-end solution for guitar/bass or as a transmitter for the Sennheiser clip-on microphones MKE 1, MKE 2 and MKE 40, headsets HSP 2, HSP 4 and SL Headmic.
Additional features of the SK 6000 include:
- Three frequency variations (470-558 MHz, 550-638 MHz, 630-718 MHz)
- Sennheiser 3-pin connector allows connection to a variety of microphones or an instrument
- Highly effective intermodulation protection
- AES 256 encryption and Digital 9000 encryption
- Compatible with EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode
- Li-ion battery packs with 6.5 hours run time
- Magnesium housing
In addition to these facts, the SK 6000 transmitter is compatible with the EK 6042 and the EM 9046 in Long Range mode.
Learn more by visiting en-us.sennheiser.com/pocket-transmitter-microphones-instruments-sk-6000.
What Sennheiser Can Promise Broadcasters
Any professional working in the broadcast industry will not only need a fantastic demonstration of visual content. But, in order for their brand to take off, having high-quality audio ingrained within their presentation only increases their chances of promoting their brand and building a much larger audience. That’s where Sennheiser comes in. For over 75 years, this company has provided the broadcast industry with new dimensions of listening, impressive sound experiences, and moments that will generate greater excitement for broadcasters as they fully utilize the high-quality inventory of headphones, loudspeakers, microphones and wireless transmission systems that make this global manufacturer stand out.
Learn more about Sennheiser by visiting en-us.sennheiser.com/.
- Sennheiser’s 6000 Series Offers Broadcast Professionals High Quality Audio Transmission - May 30, 2020
- DekTec’s New Quad 3G-SDI/ASI PCIe Card Can Boost Video Production And Distribution For Broadcasters - May 24, 2020
- The Draco vario ultra HDMI 2.0 Generates High-Quality Video Distribution - May 24, 2020